God Bless You WebCE

Congrats to the Web CE folks for putting together a good progress supported by a phone reps that actually answer the phone.

This is the second time I have used them, and plan to use them again in two years.

I have used WebCE three times now, and Noble CE once. I have no complaints about Noble except that they should update their content. Web CE is definitely worth it though!

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just signed with WebCE today because my company requires us to take their Long Term Care course. It says in the instructions that I have to have a disinterested 3rd party watch me take the test. How do they know if I have a disinterested 3rd party watching me or not? :err:

----------

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just signed with WebCE today because my company requires us to take their Long Term Care course. It says in the instructions that I have to have a disinterested 3rd party watch me take the test. How do they know if I have a disinterested 3rd party watching me or not? :err:

Ah, nevermind..... I just answered my own question by going to the exam tab.
Now I just have to find a disinterested 3rd party.

Back