God Bless You WebCE

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I just signed with WebCE today because my company requires us to take their Long Term Care course. It says in the instructions that I have to have a disinterested 3rd party watch me take the test. How do they know if I have a disinterested 3rd party watching me or not? :err:

----------

Ah, nevermind..... I just answered my own question by going to the exam tab.
Now I just have to find a disinterested 3rd party.

I think most of us on here would qualify for that.

I went through webCE and was very satisfied. However, for P&C agents who are appointed with Progressive, they have contracted with a school and is offering $20 + state filing fees for as many hours as your state requires. They also offer a couple free classes if you're just barely short on hours. I might go through them next time around.

Hmm. I'm gonna have to look into this, if they still have it. I've been using WebCE, my only complaint being if you buy the $39.95 package, it's ONE exam to cover all 24 hours, I didn't care for that part. I know it's been mentioned if you know your stuff you know the material, but there are quite a few lines of business I simply don't deal with, so it's kind of a hassle taking the test, I have to re-read half the material. Thankfully, I'm a good test-taker, even if the material doesn't stick long-term. :laugh:

Hmm. I'm gonna have to look into this, if they still have it. I've been using WebCE, my only complaint being if you buy the $39.95 package, it's ONE exam to cover all 24 hours, I didn't care for that part. I know it's been mentioned if you know your stuff you know the material, but there are quite a few lines of business I simply don't deal with, so it's kind of a hassle taking the test, I have to re-read half the material. Thankfully, I'm a good test-taker, even if the material doesn't stick long-term. :laugh:

Since when is it one exam for 24 hours? That is a new one on me and I have used WebCE several times or are we talking something other than insurance?

I went through webce for L/H renewal in GA. Not just 1 test for the package though. I took several shorter classes. I dislike the proctor requirement.

Since when is it one exam for 24 hours? That is a new one on me and I have used WebCE several times or are we talking something other than insurance?

Nope, P&C CE. 24 hours South Carolina required courses, the 39.95 package deal, maybe they do it different in each state, though that wouldn't really make much sense. It has practice questions at the end of each chapter, but there's only one actual test, that takes about an hour.

Nope, P&C CE. 24 hours South Carolina required courses, the 39.95 package deal, maybe they do it different in each state, though that wouldn't really make much sense. It has practice questions at the end of each chapter, but there's only one actual test, that takes about an hour.

To get 24 hours for CE in Indiana for life and health I usually have to take a minimum of three courses with individual tests. I think I once got away with two classes

Last edited:
My P&C CE has about 12 sections if I remember correctly, each has practice questions, like I mentioned, but with so many lines of business, especially ones I'm not even involved in, I kind of wish I could do them individually so I could breeze through the section then finish that particular test, as opposed to trying to remember all the details I don't really need over the course of a couple of weeks or more.

Back