God Bless You WebCE

I've been using Webce for the last 3 or 4 CE Periods Biannually. I have yet to actually read the course I just jump to the exams and take the test. It drive my wife crazy as I complete my 2 years of CE in less than an hour while she has to go to classes for weeks to complete her CE to work in a daycare.

Same here, but I really don't think it's wise to boast about it on a forum. :no: if you know what I mean.

By the way, the best thing to do is purchase the entire package plus extra hours for only 75 cents. You get 24 credit hours for $34.95 with a $5 coupon. So let's say you need 20 credits and are left with 4. Another $12 ($0.75 per credit hour) gives you 16 more and you're all paid through the next 2 year compliance period. I know Florida lets agents carry over credits, but I just take what I need and wait a few months, since you get one full year from the date of purchase to complete the courses you buy. I prefer to split them up, but everyone is different.

I used Noble CE in 2011 and it was very good too. I'm still trying to figure out why I keep taking CE courses, since I haven't sold insurance in about 2 years, but I might decide to come out of retirement one day and I've always regretted letting my R.E. license expire. But that was 20 years ago, before courses were online, which makes life so much easier!

Same here, but I really don't think it's wise to boast about it on a forum. :no: if you know what I mean.

By the way, the best thing to do is purchase the entire package plus extra hours for only 75 cents. You get 24 credit hours for $34.95 with a $5 coupon. So let's say you need 20 credits and are left with 4. Another $12 ($0.75 per credit hour) gives you 16 more and you're all paid through the next 2 year compliance period. I know Florida lets agents carry over credits, but I just take what I need and wait a few months, since you get one full year from the date of purchase to complete the courses you buy. I prefer to split them up, but everyone is different.

I used Noble CE in 2011 and it was very good too. I'm still trying to figure out why I keep taking CE courses, since I haven't sold insurance in about 2 years, but I might decide to come out of retirement one day and I've always regretted letting my R.E. license expire. But that was 20 years ago, before courses were online, which makes life so much easier!

Does anyone know of an active coupon for WEBCE? It's looks like it is 68.95 after filing. Does that sound about right? So it is pretty easy? Thanks!

Does anyone know of an active coupon for WEBCE? It's looks like it is 68.95 after filing. Does that sound about right? So it is pretty easy? Thanks!

Does your state require more than 24 hours? Or are you picking the courses individually perhaps? They typically have a bundle that is supposed to meet your state requirements, and should come in somewhere around 40 bucks. You don't pick the individual courses though, they do all that for you.

Is it easy? Well, the material is good. However, and I've heard differing responses on this, so it might be specific to the state they offer the course bundle in, but twice I've used WebCE, and twice it's been one exam that covers ALL of the courses. I'd prefer to get a separate exam for each course. They may give you something different though.

I've recently used the providers Progressive offers. They give you two free courses if you're appointed with them, so I just completed 14 hours for free. I'm sure the other 10 hours shouldn't exceed the 40 bucks I would've spent with WebCE, and I get my separate exams so I'm happy with this as well.

I used Kaplan for the last two renewal periods but will use WebCE next time. WebCE is just more user friendly in my opinion and runs faster on the computer. A lot of Kaplan stuff was slow to download.

Save 16% Today!
Now is a great time to think about what you can do in 2016 to advance your career and develop an even better you. With this limited-time offer, you can invest in the new you and save 16% on the following Kaplan Financial Education products:
Insurance Licensing
Insurance Continuing Education
Securities Licensing
Behavioral Financial Advice
Promo code: KFE-NewYou16 Offer ends January 25, 2016
www.kaplanfinancial.com | 800.824.8742
Kaplan Financial Education offers solutions for
Insurance Licensing | Insurance CE | Securities | CFP® Exam Prep

Kaplan Financial Education Career Corner

Back