God Bless You WebCE

27 hours in how many hours? :D

I've been using Webce for the last 3 or 4 CE Periods Biannually. I have yet to actually read the course I just jump to the exams and take the test. It drive my wife crazy as I complete my 2 years of CE in less than an hour while she has to go to classes for weeks to complete her CE to work in a daycare.

I remember those days of jumping to the exams and taking the test. It was a great way to do your CE. Now, in NC, you must be logged into the course for the entire duration before you can take the test. 24 hours of credits means you are logged in for 24 hours.

I've been using Webce for the last 3 or 4 CE Periods Biannually. I have yet to actually read the course I just jump to the exams and take the test. It drive my wife crazy as I complete my 2 years of CE in less than an hour while she has to go to classes for weeks to complete her CE to work in a daycare.

If you know your stuff you know the answers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I remember those days of jumping to the exams and taking the test. It was a great way to do your CE. Now, in NC, you must be logged into the course for the entire duration before you can take the test. 24 hours of credits means you are logged in for 24 hours.

That sucks. :no: So can you log in and leave the computer on all night?

Last edited:
If your computer is idle for more than 15 minutes, you are logged out of the course.

This time around, I will order the books and take the paper test.

In the past, I used an online service that made the test bubble sheet the same series of answers for every test they had. It did not take long to realize what they were doing. I guess that's one way to grade a paper...

If your computer is idle for more than 15 minutes, you are logged out of the course.

This time around, I will order the books and take the paper test.

That is so stupid because different people have different reading and comprehension rates. If I read every word of those CE classes and took the test it still wouldn't take 1/2 the time those are suppose to be for. The stupid Department of Insurance doesn't care what you know they just want you to have sit there that long. That is really old school.

Last edited:
That is so stupid because different people have different reading and comprehension rates. If I read every word of those CE classes and took the test it still wouldn't take 1/2 the time those are suppose to be for. The stupid Department of Insurance doesn't care what you know they just want you to have set there that long. That is really old school.

More like old time stupid. I am thankful that I have finally been grandfathered and no longer have to waste time taking these stupid time wasting tests. Half of the questions have to do with subjects that are nothing whatsoever to do with life and health. Also a few of the answers they consider correct are flat out wrong.

:mad::mad:

Zydo said:

Crap that's like the training I have to take on annuities. Drives me nuts because what I used to be able to look at 1 sheet and know how a family of annuities worked I now have to take a course on each annuity in the family and 95% of the information is the same....So far they haven't caught that I am playing 5 course at once, the sound becomes just like that teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons....wawawwaaaaaahh.

Those are annoying. Wife just took the traffic school online. You had to wait for a time limit to click through then thy had a test at the end of sections and a final test. The final test was nothing about traffic safety, they were about Sparky. What is his favorite color? What does he like to eat at Jack in the Box? Etc. The reading material would randomly put a comment about Sparky in the paragraph just to see if you were reading.

Latest posts

Back