God Bless You WebCE

Thank you all for your kind words! Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for special offers, new course offerings and current insurance CE regulation changes!

Facebook - WebCE Insurance Continuing Education

Twitter @WebCE

Nice to have WebCE on here. Welcome! I have used you guys quite a bit and like my experience. However, I decided to do Kaplan this time because I can do one year's CE before June 30 and another year's CE after all on the same dime which makes it slightly cheaper. I do not like Kaplan as well. Their web classes load too slow to suit me.

Nice to have WebCE on here. Welcome! I have used you guys quite a bit and like my experience. However, I decided to do Kaplan this time because I can do one year's CE before June 30 and another year's CE after all on the same dime which makes it slightly cheaper. I do not like Kaplan as well. Their web classes load too slow to suit me.

I second the Welcome. I'm finishing up an Annuity module with WebCE now. Was happy to recommend you on the recent LinkedIn CE Thread. Thanks for years of quality modules. I always learn something new or get reminded of something from the past.

I will never complain about being able to knock out 24 hours of C.E. in about 3 hours, and for $39.95 Even with their "classroom equivalent" courses it went smoothly. Most agents with half a brain should be able to breeze through the courses. For the rest of you, I don't know what to tell you.:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

So let me get this straight..... You actually have to be logged in? I moved to NC from GA so I guess this is pertaining to me now lol. Is that on the doi site that that's the rules?

I dont think, you have to be logged into for 24 hours to get the credit. If this, ever, was the rule - it must have been changed by now.

I took my CPE (NC) last week, and it took me less than 4 hours. The WebCE (or DOI) requires you to go over all the pages - but not logged in for 24 hours. You can just scroll down all the pages and go to the Exam quickly.

WebCE is where it's at...No questions there.

I used Kaplan for the last two renewal periods but will use WebCE next time. WebCE is just more user friendly in my opinion and runs faster on the computer. A lot of Kaplan stuff was slow to download.

I dont think, you have to be logged into for 24 hours to get the credit. If this, ever, was the rule - it must have been changed by now.

I took my CPE (NC) last week, and it took me less than 4 hours. The WebCE (or DOI) requires you to go over all the pages - but not logged in for 24 hours. You can just scroll down all the pages and go to the Exam quickly.
That will great if it's true. the last time I had to do ce credits I waited to the last few days and I had to be on line for 24 hours. totally screwed up my weekend. The computer would not let me go to the next page until the time limit was up for each page. If I can do this in a few hours I'm going this route. I was always able to just log on and take the test before but last time I was struck. I'll try this plus the price is about half.

That will great if it's true. the last time I had to do ce credits I waited to the last few days and I had to be on line for 24 hours. totally screwed up my weekend. The computer would not let me go to the next page until the time limit was up for each page. If I can do this in a few hours I'm going this route. I was always able to just log on and take the test before but last time I was struck. I'll try this plus the price is about half.

That would suck...I know I have always been able to just jump to the end and take the test...I did have annuity company training like that and I just opened 10 Windows you couldn't understand anything because it was ten people speaking but I just had to click through the Windows periodically to hit the next button and then take the tests at the end.

It might just be me but every time I do the CE I do learn something so I don't really mind doing all the reading.

Yes, I too have learned a lot from those courses. I particularly liked the 4 hour annuity course. It was very well done. And now I can continue to sell annuities in my state.

I did my CE credits last weekend 21 hours with Noble CE it took me about 3 hours this time. I was able to go through the course online but they did have about 10 questions to make sure you were the same person, ask about three questions, every 5 pages, were you went to school, numbers of letters in mom's first name etc. cost me $80 including $1.65 per hour for the NC fee. Much easier than last time.

Latest posts

Back