Inital 8 Hours of LTCI Training

Do not use Sandi Kruise if you are just trying to knock out the credit hours quickly. The 4 hr refresher course through Kruise took me all day to complete because you can not fast forward through the reading materials even if you are familiar with the topics. Each page had to be viewed for 12 seconds. There were like 600 pages. WebCE is much more user friendly, but you can not repeat a course within 3 years with WebCE and still get credit. Thus, I had to find a different provider for the 4 hr refresher this year.

Last edited:
Do not use Sandi Kruise if you are just trying to knock out the credit hours quickly. The 4 hr refresher course through Kruise took me all day to complete because you can not fast forward through the reading materials even if you are familiar with the topics. Each page had to be viewed for 12 seconds. There were like 600 pages. WebCE is much more user friendly, but you can not repeat a course within 3 years with WebCE and still get credit. Thus, I had to find a different provider for the 4 hr refresher this year.

I'm not sure if that is a state rule, but I use webce every 2 years and get credit in NJ.

I'm not sure if that is a state rule, but I use webce every 2 years and get credit in NJ.

Most states do not let you repeat a course in the next cycle. Did you repeat the course or take a different LTC course?

I used Sandi Kruise and never had any problems, including their LTC courses in California.

As a minor side note: If you want to be able to sell CA Partnership policies, you have to take the live class in addition to the basic 8 hour LTC course that you can do online.

Back