Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum

Reply to Insurance Academy by IJ for Gaining Real Life Knowledge     
Old 03-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #1

State: heltonjt01 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Insurance Academy by IJ for Gaining Real Life Knowledge Insurance Academy by IJ for Gaining Real Life Knowledge
Has anyone purchased this annual service? I have specialized in one risk type for the past 3 years and am looking to increase my general overal Commercial P and C knowledge. From looking around online this annual pass for approx $500 a year looks like the best thing going. I am not looking for CE credit just some solid real world working knowledge of the broader industry. Does anyone have experience with this program or suggestions for something similar? I am on a CIC track also but it seems more along the line of memorizing bullet points for tests. Not really what I am looking for. Thoughts? Anything similar you would suggest?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Insurance Academy by IJ for Gaining Real Life Knowledge

Reply to Insurance Academy by IJ for Gaining Real Life Knowledge 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum