Insurance Marketing

sujayet

hi friends, i mainly worked in a insurance company and my main work is to collect customers for the company and i get commission from their joining so i need help from you.

Do you have any idea that help me to get more customers ? if you have any suggestion you can share in this page

thanks for your help :goofy:

Either through the following could probably help you, that is if you are not using any of these yet:

1. Telemarketing
2. Email marketing
3. Door-to-door
4. handing our brochures and flyers

Social Media marketing is the best.You can put the add like facebook ,twitter, orkut there are lots of sites. Telemarketing ,E-mail, small meeting also very helpful.

1) Spend Some Money on Facebook Advertising
Everyone’s on Facebook, and it shows. Their average numbers are astounding:
1.49 billion monthly active users
968 million daily active users.
2) Use Social Media to Connect With Millennials.
3) Start Paying Attention to Online Reviews.
4) Use Video Content to Make a More Personal Connection.

In my opinion, anything you can do for free online is extremely worth it. Digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing - all of these contribute to organic results and cost you virtually nothing but time.

Paid advertising can help in the short run, but its effects will wear off almost immediately after the campaign is done. Whereas, true organic marketing efforts will continue to progress and hold strong well after you start ranking.

Reviews are also important. Ask your current book to post an online review on Google Reviews if they can. They really help your site's position in the search pages.

Cheers!

In my opinion, anything you can do for free online is extremely worth it. Digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing - all of these contribute to organic results and cost you virtually nothing but time.

Paid advertising can help in the short run, but its effects will wear off almost immediately after the campaign is done. Whereas, true organic marketing efforts will continue to progress and hold strong well after you start ranking.

Reviews are also important. Ask your current book to post an online review on Google Reviews if they can. They really help your site's position in the search pages.

Cheers!

I expect marketing via the interwebs has changed much since the op posted in 2012.

Back