Mike Russ Financial Training Centers

mikeorr

WARNING!!! Don't send your employees or agents to Mike Russ Financial Training Centers. They own an insurance agency, Pipeline Insurance, and make it a regular practice to solicit jobs to their "alumni" (your employees). I confronted them on this issue and they said they have no intention of changing their practices.

I've only heard good things about Mike Russ. Here's some things to keep in mind:

First, they'll reap what they sew. Recruiting freshly licensed agents probably means that agency is churning through people.

Second, that's why you reimburse for licensing, rather than pay for it outright. If they want to be reimbursed, they have to complete it, pass their license, and still be working for you.

Third, after they have a license, they're going to be solicited ANYWAY by various companies through the mail and phone.

----------

But if it's that big of a deal for you, you might want to check out A.D. Banker for live, in-person courses in SoCal. That's who I used 12 years ago. I don't recall any recruiting pitches at the time.

https://www.adbanker.com/default.aspx

Beware - NOT COOL, they are absolutely recruiting any people you send to them and offering up to 90% contracts - what a conflict of interest!!
when confronted they simply stated they have no intention of stopping this practice!! terrible and unethical :-(

we used to send all our independent agents here and they would get licensed and return to learn the business from us.....we noticed a drop off in those returning...now we know why.

Last edited:
Back