Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum

Reply to Pennsylvania Health Licensed... Adding Life Next Week!!! What Happens After I Pass the Test? Can I SELL     
Old 09-09-2017, 10:27 PM   #1

State: bmanderle is an Insurance Agent from
Pennsylvania Health Licensed... Adding Life Next Week!!! What Happens After I Pass the Test? Can I SELL Pennsylvania Health Licensed... Adding Life Next Week!!! What Happens After I Pass the Test? Can I SELL
I currently have my Pennsylvania (resident) health license. I will be testing for my Life license next week. I am having trouble finding information on how it will work after passing the test... Since I have already done the finger printing and background screening for the health line will I be able to see right away?

Specific Questions...

I am pretty sure I do, but I'd like to confirm that I have to do the pre-licensing course work?

Will I need to pay for and have the fingerprinting done again?

Since all of the background stuff is done, will I be able to sell life products after passing the test or is there still a period in which I have to wait?

If I do have to wait... what will I be waiting on and how long does it usually take?

There are many people on here with a lot of experience and knowledge. I would really appreciate any insight or information you all could share with me.

Thank you
Brian A
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Pennsylvania Health Licensed... Adding Life Next Week!!! What Happens After I Pass the Test? Can I SELL

Reply to Pennsylvania Health Licensed... Adding Life Next Week!!! What Happens After I Pass the Test? Can I SELL 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum