Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum

Reply to Shout Out to WebCE...     
Old 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
Guru

State: pfg1 is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Shout Out to WebCE... Shout Out to WebCE...
So I normally take my CE through them. Last year I ordered a package deal and so I have some extra courses that I didn't need to complete in order to satisfy my hours last go around.
Well in VA they are now requiring we take a specific 4hr annuity training to be allowed to sell them (starting Jan 1) so I called WebCE and asked if I could trade a course I had for that annuity course.

The lady was real nice and hooked me up in just a couple minutes! Kudos WebCE.... I figured for sure they were gonna say, sorry - you'll have to purchase the course.

------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Shout Out to WebCE...

Reply to Shout Out to WebCE... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Continuing Education Forum