WebCE Coupons

Fall is here, and WebCE wants to give you savings. Use promotion number F038418 and take $5.00 off your next insurance CE order from WebCE! Hurry this offer expires December 31, 2012.

Fall is here, and WebCE wants to give you savings. Use promotion number F038418 and take $5.00 off your next insurance CE order from WebCE! Hurry this offer expires December 31, 2012.

Somarco, I am disappointed. You must be either more important than I am or you have more efficient email because my WebCE coupon did not arrive until the 11-29-12. That was more than two weeks after you posted this.

Just a random question. Under my name it says super genius. While I appreciate that, I do not believe it accurately represents my mental status. Is there a way I can change it? Or is it just based off the number of posts one has made?

Just a random question. Under my name it says super genius. While I appreciate that, I do not believe it accurately represents my mental status. Is there a way I can change it? Or is it just based off the number of posts one has made?

It changes by post count. The more you have the better the title you will get.

It is based upon the number of posts. Don't worry none of us think that your are super or a genius.

Last edited:
joshuaejones1 said:

They need to change it to reflect that the more posts you have the bigger time wasting egomaniac blow hard you are. And less posts reflects you are smarter. ha

Latest posts

Back