WebCE Coupons

Hey, I have been called worse.

Still got to have 3 hrs of ethics every year.

I may use your coupon if I feel industrious, but only need 3.

Thx for the offer.

Still got to have 3 hrs of ethics every year.
Unless my memory fails me (and it happens more frequently lately), I got a postcard from them about six weeks ago offering three hours of ethics for $9.95.

I'll bet if you call them and ask, they'll honor it - I've always been impressed with their customer service - I once completed the wrong course, called them, and they loaded me a replacement - at no additional charge.
800-488-9308.

Will give that a shot. Will even mention your name. That should be good for something other than a dial tone.

Bob, dont go through with it. I loved webce before just two.days ago i went with kaplans $60 for unlimited classes for one year. Their course selection is great!
Webce has that 24 hours for $45 with one dollar per credit hour admin fee. I talked the sales mgr into a better deal by telling them about kaplans deal. Use either one but if you want to learn some things beyond your ce go kaplan.

Justin, thx for the info but I only need 3 hours and I can get that for $14 at WebCE. I found a $5 coupon online but it expired end of June. I have 6 weeks before I have to complete and renew my license. Maybe a coupon will surface in the interim.

Justin, thx for the info but I only need 3 hours and I can get that for $14 at WebCE. I found a $5 coupon online but it expired end of June. I have 6 weeks before I have to complete and renew my license. Maybe a coupon will surface in the interim.

Here is a code that is good for $5.00 off any order. G778920 is valid until August 31, 2012.

Latest posts

Back