WebCE Coupons/Vouchers?

Use promotion number C338274, and receive $5.00 off your next insurance CE order from WebCE. Hurry, offer expires 06/30/13.

WebCE has never charged a filing fee.

Are you affiliated with iwantmyce.com?

Kinda looks like you are.

With iNeedMyCE.com you don't have to have a Coupon to get low prices. They have unlimited Insurance CE courses all the time for $39.95 plus the state filing fee if applicable. You can take all your hours and not pay a penny more than that. State filing fee is usually 75 cents per credit hour so a typical 30 hour package would have 22.50 for filing fees. All courses are online.
Shay, you've posted 4 times today spamming your services. Put this in the Offers section. Thanks.

And interestingly, I just looked for the Offers section and couldn't find it. Never mind, found it.

But to your earlier post, I believe WebCE charged me $1 per credit hour for filing if I remember correctly. But it was in the price, not an add-on.

Last edited:
Happy Holidays from WebCE. Join us, as we ring in the holiday cheer with December savings. During the month of December, enjoy $5.00 off your insurance CE order when you use coupon code E0006108. This offer expires 12/31/2015. $5.00 Off Your Insurance CE Order!

Don't miss out on May Savings at WebCE. During the month of May, enjoy $5.00 off your insurance CE order when you use coupon code B811137. But hurry, this offer expires 05/31/2016.

WebCE provides quality online insurance continuing education courses to insurance agents and financial planners. Our online insurance CE course catalog includes state-specific insurance CE courses, like NAIC 4-hour annuity training, long-term care CE, flood insurance training, ethics, law and many more. Classroom equivalent insurance CE courses are also available in Texas and Utah.

Back