WebCE Coupons/Vouchers?

undisclosed

Expert
I'm getting ready to order my CE courses but figured I'd check on here to see if I can save any money before I order. With their "24 hours for $44.95" deal and $1 filing fee per hour, my total for four courses and 24 hours is $68.95.

All I could find with a quick Google search was a $5 off coupon code. I searched on here and saw that Mark Rosenthal is a reseller and has vouchers from time to time, but I'm just a lowly n00b who can't send PMs so I'm throwing it out there to see if anyone can help.

Thanks!

I can buy vouchers at cost at $13 each, but have to put like 100 of them at a time.

I did this one year and offered them at cost and didnt sell but like half of them. I ended up giving about 40 of them away for free on this forum.

Rosenthal Financial Services

In some states, if you do it online, dont you have to have a witness or something?

In GA someone has to say they are proctoring your exam and give SSN and other information.

In some states, if you do it online, dont you have to have a witness or something?

Not in California! I just get the exam, open the PDF file and search within the PDF document to find my answers, hit submit and it's done!

The only time I've ever needed a proctor was for any test through The American College - either a testing center or someone to proctor the exam.

Back