What is the Easiest CE Provider?

Just say you had a proctor. I do. In NC it does take a little longer but not much. I just down load the course then take test the next day. Simple. Open two browsers..book on one test on the other
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At least that is how I have heard other people claim to have done it

Last edited:
Just say you had a proctor. I do. In NC it does take a little longer but not much. I just down load the course then take test the next day. Simple. Open two browsers..book on one test on the other
At least that is how I have heard other people claim to have done it

You need to enter another agents license number and other information to use them as a proctor. You can't just click a box saying you have a proctor.

You can in North Carolina
Coworkers, family and friends are disqualified form being proctors in NC

Last edited:
I have seen NAIC require annuity product training do that as well...That would be annoying when or if it hits Maine...I would just see if I can do them all at once opened in different screens while I am doing something else and switching back to move my mouse every 5 minutes or so.
That's exactly what I did, but one at a time. I didn't think about opening several windows at a time. I wonder if WebCE has a defense for that.

Larry Tew said:
That's exactly what I did, but one at a time. I didn't think about opening several windows at a time. I wonder if WebCE has a defense for that.

What's really funny is the material is supposed to prepare you for the test. If you can pass the test without the material why is that bad? I am always continueing my education in regards to insurance it is just not through these watered down CE courses.

What's really funny is the material is supposed to prepare you for the test. If you can pass the test without the material why is that bad? I am always continueing my education in regards to insurance it is just not through these watered down CE courses.

What I find amusing is that green agents come on here everyday asking very basic questions.
Many of those questions are covered in CE courses if you pick the right course.

But when it comes CE time, they have the mentality that the CE courses are worthless.

For an experienced agent, 90% of CE courses will cover things that they already know.
But then again, you can sometimes find a half decent CE course every now and then.

WebCE had a Retirement Planning course called Ethical Retirement Planning for Seniors. It actaully wasnt half bad. I actually downloaded the pdf for it.
WebCE also had a trusts course a while back.

But then again 95% of them are very watered down.

But for green agents out there. You can actually learn a thing or two from CE courses if you try.

Also, CE courses vary by state since its state by state approval.

I would challenge new agents (under 3 or 4 years), to find CE courses on subjects that they dont know a lot about. You might be surprised.
You can in North Carolina
Coworkers, family and friends are disqualified form being proctors in NC

In SC we started a new proctor rule 2 years ago. It used to have to be a state registered proctor.
Now it can be anyone who is not a close friend or family. You do have to enter their name, birthday, and contact info.

Last edited:
I used to use WebCE all the time for mine, never had to deal with a proctor rule though. Recently I started doing designation courses that also gave CE credits, and I didn't need a licensed proctor just a disinterested one, so that was easy enough to come by. In an absolute pinch, local libraries sometimes offer proctor services for free.

Back