What is the Easiest CE Provider?

for the tests I took, you get 10 questions at a time and you must get 7 correct to move on to the next set of 10 questions.

if you flunk a section, you simply take it over and over again until you pass.

that's as easy as it gets!

for the tests I took, you get 10 questions at a time and you must get 7 correct to move on to the next set of 10 questions.

if you flunk a section, you simply take it over and over again until you pass.

that's as easy as it gets!

How about being able to jump straight to the exam and if you don't pass you can continue to take it until you do.

I got an email several months ago for CE that just required you to attend a webinar. Didn't need CE at the time and now have no idea who sent that to me.

Back in the old days before Algore invented the internet I would get my CE by sitting in a lecture hall. I half paid attention but most of the folks read the paper or a book.

I got an email several months ago for CE that just required you to attend a webinar. Didn't need CE at the time and now have no idea who sent that to me.

Back in the old days before Algore invented the internet I would get my CE by sitting in a lecture hall. I half paid attention but most of the folks read the paper or a book.

I would still take webce over that...But it does remind me of how I completed my annuity product training with ING Reliastar. They had a webinar for each product I had 5 going at once you couldn't understand a word of it and I was focused on something else every now and then I would flip through the screens to hit the next buttons finally reached and passed the exam first try what a waste.

RegEd. You can jump to the questions and retake if you do not pass. I find the filter to work well in determining what I need to cover my designations and my state life. Two birds with one stone.

How about being able to jump straight to the exam and if you don't pass you can continue to take it until you do.

I was referring to the exam. There were no practice tests. There was a practice question or two at the end of each chapter that you had to answer but it wasn't scored.

as far as jumping straight to the exam, I don't think you can do that. you have to at least pull each page up for a brief second as if you were reading it. as long as your not using a dial up modem, you can breeze through it very quickly. the only part I really read were the practice questions because that's where 50% of the exam questions came from.

Last edited:
Yes, but what is the easiest? Not what is the cheapest or fastest, or the one that you use all the time because that suits you. Come on, spit the beans out....

To me WEBCE is the best, the fastest, and the easiest.

Last edited:
To me WEBCE is the best, the fastest, and he easiest.

I went through webce 2 years ago. I was happy with them.

this time I went through Progressive, who uses Stone River.

The two of them were about a wash as far as ease & speed.

It took me about an hour and a half, but I was half ass doing it while watching basketball at the same time.

I went through webce 2 years ago. I was happy with them. this time I went through Progressive, who uses Stone River. The two of them were about a wash as far as ease & speed. It took me about an hour and a half, but I was half ass doing it while watching basketball at the same time.

I did Kaplan for my last two renewal periods (paid one price). Kaplan loaded a lot slower and was more difficult taking more time. One course I took took a long time because it would not let you move forward until all review questions were answered correctly. The problem was it didn't show you which ones you got wrong or failed to answer. You had to go back through every question from the beginning to find them and it loaded like molasses.

Back