What is the Easiest CE Provider?

Why do you want the easiest CE provider?

May be times is too precious to spend time on a harder CE provider. For me hard when it comes to CE is defined more by the process involved and the time required to complete it verus the hardness of course content.

Does it ask a lot of nonsense questions like the year something happened that will never make a difference in our lives as agents?

Hands down the easiest CE I have ever taken is Cetrack.com. I have always been a WebCE fan but I have been converted.

Hands down the easiest CE I have ever taken is Cetrack.com. I have always been a WebCE fan but I have been converted.
Thank you for answering the question. Most people just cite WebCE as the best. But I wanted the one that was easiest.

----------

There are several out there, but it makes sense to further you career and knowledge to work toward a designation while you earn CE, CRIS, ARMS, CISR or CIC to name a few.

Jeff Biesen
Owner of JBI Insurance Group

Tell AHIP to offer CE credits for their designations please. :no:

I have used Kaplan, WebCE, and now CEtrack. CEtrack is hands down the easiest with Kaplan the hardest. Not because of course content but because of the way the program loads and the process involved.

Back