What is the Easiest CE Provider?

yellowbirdnj said:
Now I have used webce and others, but which one is easiest with the least amount of questions to do? Anyone with intimate knowledge about this?

Good God it is CE and takes 30 minutes every 2 years. I have used webce and thier is no requirement to read the text...Straight to the tests and you can retake IF you fail and it is a big IF because this is all simple stuff you learned when you got licensed.

Good God it is CE and takes 30 minutes every 2 years. I have used webce and thier is no requirement to read the text...Straight to the tests and you can retake IF you fail and it is a big IF because this is all simple stuff you learned when you got licensed.
I agree with you... we're not building a rocket ship here. However... in North Carolina we have a new requirement that you MUST spend 50 minutes for every credit hour on the material.

I've been using webCE for years and I would always get the easiest courses and go straight to the test. Not any more. WebCE wouldn't allow me to go to the tests until I had the appropriate amount of screen time, and the clock stopped after 10 or 15 minutes of inactivity.

I don't think this is a requirement yet in every state but you can bet it's coming.

I agree with you... we're not building a rocket ship here. However... in North Carolina we have a new requirement that you MUST spend 50 minutes for every credit hour on the material.

I've been using webCE for years and I would always get the easiest courses and go straight to the test. Not any more. WebCE wouldn't allow me to go to the tests until I had the appropriate amount of screen time, and the clock stopped after 10 or 15 minutes of inactivity.

I don't think this is a requirement yet in every state but you can bet it's coming.

I have seen NAIC require annuity product training do that as well...That would be annoying when or if it hits Maine...I would just see if I can do them all at once opened in different screens while I am doing something else and switching back to move my mouse every 5 minutes or so.

But seriously, I have been hearing from people that some ce credits consist of only a 10 question test at the end. Can this be true? I did take the webce course on annuities which is the 4 hour course and it was hard by ce standards although I did get a 100 on it. Now I need to take the long term care refresher. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back