Who Do You Use for Continuing Education?

I hope it is o.k. to plug Mark Rosenthal. He has a good deal worked out with WebCE. I paid $36.95 for 20 hours. With Mark's arrangement I would have saved $16.95. I will probably sign up again with him as soon as I get past June 30 which is the beginning of my new license term. Talk to Mark about it. Here is a new web site he is sitting up.

[URL="http://realfastservice.webce.com/"]http://realfastservice.webce.com[/URL]

Yes, I just worked out a deal with webce. Since everyone is going to brag about them, might as well join them and give out a big discount over what you have been paying.

I will offer vouchers for any class for $10.00
Some states charge a processing fee. But I can do each class for $10.00. I've already saved a couple of agents a ton of money on these classes.

WebCE.com & Rosenthal Financial Services <--- I'm still working on this website.

When I am finish with all the details I will post it in the offering section. Seems like everyone likes them, might as well pay less for it.

I use ceu.com

for $129 unlimited courses and $109 the following year w/auto renewal. Filing of up to 30 CE credits, additional credits are $3 per credit. Credits are reported within two business days, where permitted.

I like the web ce for individual courses. Good stuff.

I use ceu.com

for $129 unlimited courses and $109 the following year w/auto renewal. Filing of up to 30 CE credits, additional credits are $3 per credit. Credits are reported within two business days, where permitted.

I like the web ce for individual courses. Good stuff.

Wow. I went to the website and took a look around. Unlimited course per year is a joke. It is pointless. It is not like you can go pay $109 once and get enough credits for years. You can never be more then 50% ahead on 1 years credits. Let me know if you want me to show you the law on this. No more then half of what you need get be carried over for the next year.

Example in GA you need 15 hours. 12 and 3 ethic hours. With your website you can get unlimited course, if you just want to learn something, but only 50% of the required CE and carry over to the next year. So all the other courses are wasted, unless you are just trying to learn something.

So in GA I can spend either the max of $20.00 or pay over $100.00 a year with your plan to get the same credit. This is a no brainer.

This plan also auto renews each year for $109 a year. WOw

So that is $129 for the first year and $109 each year after that. LOL

It is not like you can take all the classes you want for one price and they will carry over and you will be 10 years ahead on your requirements.

Am I the only one that understand this?

You are absolutely correct........ I totally understand what you are saying.

The Web CE is by far much better! Wish I would have known then what I know now.

CEU was better than what I was doing..... which was the old timer way of no.2 pencils and faxing in! lol

I used capeschool.com. Here in utah you need 24 hours C.E of which at least half of them have to be in class. They usually have a pretty good package that will include the 12 hours in class time and the online courses.

I am personally a fan of self study because I can take as long as I need to grasp the concepts, but the classroom is ok because you get to network with other agents.

I am using Kaplan financial and their unlimited is 59.95 My lic. expires Oct1 so I am doing what I need now and will do the rest after Oct 1 for my next renewal so I will spend 59.95 for 4 yrs of lic.

Back