Who Do You Use for Continuing Education?

I used Web CE last year. I can't remember exactly why I chose them, but they were cheap and I thought it was a worthwhile and informative course as well.

Whoever I find that is cheapest is who I use. My experience is that all of the provider courses are about the same and I don't learn much from any of them. I just completed 20 hours of CE through WebCE. They were the cheapest because I could get 20 hours through two courses.

Of course, there should be a way of proving log in time on this forum. An hour of time on here should be worth at least a quarter hour of CE. :D

If you're going the online route, WebCE is the standard. Great prices, and outstanding, reliable service.

One of the nice things about taking courses like CLU, etc., is that in addition to actually learning something, you generally have enough carry-over CE credits to last a long time.

May vary by state.

You can also check out SuccessCE. They have good prices and you can actually get a package deal for 39.95 which allows you access to all the courses. You just d/l the course handbooks and you can actually use the search function in them to look up answers for your tests.

I hope it is o.k. to plug Mark Rosenthal. He has a good deal worked out with WebCE. I paid $36.95 for 20 hours. With Mark's arrangement I would have saved $16.95. I will probably sign up again with him as soon as I get past June 30 which is the beginning of my new license term. Talk to Mark about it. Here is a new web site he is sitting up.

http://realfastservice.webce.com

Pricing on Web CE varies on how you get to the site.
For P&C in MA, I can get 60 CEU's for cheapest through The Hartford School of Insurance link to WebCE.

Back