2insureforless.com/insuranceleads.com

The dirty secret here is, all of those are selling and buying from each other, and I have seen 1 lead come across from 5 vendors at once when most of those vendors claim the lead is not sold more than 3 or 4 times. A couple of them claim to be monitoring how many times the lead is sold on each system, however, I've found that to not be true.

No "secret" here, this has been going on forever.

It started in good faith. If vendor A generates 100 leads but can only sell 75 they have a 25 lead surplus. In the mean time vendor B has orders for 100 leads but only generated 75. Then they saw a cash cow.

I am using Insuranceleads.com, but I must say that I am not happy with the service. Most of the leads have disconnected phone numbers, incorrect addresses, or an address that does not even exist, and when I do find someone, they already went with someone else, or are not at all interested. I even had someone say they never filled out the form and that the height, weight and date of birth are incorrect.

:1mad:lead companies need to kill the benefit of saying "real time quotes" and replace it with "whenever it comes to your inbox" or when the lead comes to your inbox notify you that you are the 10th agent to receive this lead do you accept? yes or no..just my opinion

:1mad:lead companies need to kill the benefit of saying "real time quotes" and replace it with "whenever it comes to your inbox" or when the lead comes to your inbox notify you that you are the 10th agent to receive this lead do you accept?

The absolute beauty of capitalism is that you can vote/protest with your wallet. Problem is, the majority of agents are so broke, desperate and stupid that they have to put up with the shenanigans of lead companies - or they have no prospects at all.

Desperate people do desperate things. Until you have processes and ways to generate your own prospects, you'll always be at the mercy of these lead company ass-clowns.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
or are not at all interested

Ken, do you suppose it's so easy that they fall on their back, spread their legs, and say "give it to me"?

If they filled something out and submitted it, they are at least a little bit "interested". It's YOUR job to find out why; "why did you send the form back?"

When they say they're "not interested", they are blowing you off because you didn't make any "connection" at the beginning of the call/appointment, etc. They are trying to get rid of you - usually because you started trying to hammer them with how wonderful your "solution" is, without asking sharp QUESTIONS to ascertain the situation/problem/pain - showing that you understand it's all about THEM, not you.

Whether you accept that, tuck your tail between your legs and give up is the difference between salespeople that thrive...and those who have to go to work at Wal*Mart.

Last edited:
Back