Aged Insurance Leads

DJWilliams

Expert
I tried searching the forum and did not find to much in regards to price around aged internet leads. I was wondering if anyone new what company has the lowest rates for aged leads.

I found a company that offers leads at .50-$1.00 each but also heard of being able to buy in large quantities for around .10 a piece. Does anyone know what vendors are out there with the best rates. Thank you all in advance for your insight!

Thanks STI. I searched on here under " aged leads and didnt see much around pricing" Looking through your search I
found a few threads. Thank you

Hey Troy Do you happen to have aged P & C leads as well? Are these internet leads that include email addresses? I appreciate your help.

I would DEFINITELY contact Michael Norris at stellarprospects.com.

As a shameless plug, you could also try a list of homeowners 25-55 with estimated FICO scores over 650 for less than 10 cents/record. I'm just sayin ;)

Thank you for recommending us. As for the question that was asked about finding the lowest pricing. StellarProspects.com will beat anyone's prices on aged insurance leads. If you find a lower price anywhere else we will beat it. This goes for both small orders and large orders of thousands of leads. Most orders are filled the same day.

As for your question about P&C leads, we have both aged auto insurance leads and aged home owners insurance leads. Plus if you are interested we can also get leads where the person has had their credit pulled for a car loan as well as those who have had their credit pulled for auto insurance.

Not only do we have P&C aged leads but we also have aged life insurance leads, aged health insurance leads, aged Medicare supplement leads, etc.

Check us at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Aged Life Insurance Leads Aged Health Insurance Leads Aged Auto Insurance Leads

While on the site, click on the third tab on the left side of the webpage titled Free Leads/Info to request the recorded webinars we have done with insurance agents on how they have successfully worked aged insurance leads to make insurance sales with a great ROI.

Last edited:

As a shameless plug, you could also try a list of homeowners 25-55 with estimated FICO scores over 650 for less than 10 cents/record. I'm just sayin ;)

Josh, I am recommending an insurance agent to you for your consumer data lists by directing him to your website. If you need more info about this referral, let me know.

Back