Aged Leads Worked...

insurancefan

Super Genius
Hello agents and my friends from the forum here,

I will call on/set appt's for your aged (or new) leads in any line (FE/Life, Medicare, Health, Mortgage etc) for straight compensation per successful meeting.

I am especially experienced with working aged however -they require a little different approach and script so, I know what to say, how to approach and I am willing to do this (lot of good callers are not-wont mess w/the older stuff..) if I can help anyone out here.

New leads are expensive and if you got em-great but if not, let's use up and try what we got to see what we can get :)

There is money to be made on the ones we would finally be able to get in front of and the non successful ones could just be trashed then and you'd not be out a dime w/me (but please be honest LOL) plus have some nice clean file drawers again. I am experienced and reasonable to work with if you'd like..

PM please or it's mtgline at att dot net

Thank you for your time and again hope I could be of assistance to someone who may have a collection of "oldies but goodies" (direct mailers, TM leads etc sitting around collecting dust etc.) If you got em-clean em off and let's generate some revenue from them. PS: I'm awesome w/current leads as well :)

Last edited:
Hello agents and my friends from the forum here,

I will call on/set appt's for your aged (or new) leads in any line (FE/Life, Medicare, Health, Mortgage etc) for straight compensation per successful meeting.

I am especially experienced with working aged however -they require a little different approach and script so, I know what to say, how to approach and I am willing to do this (lot of good callers are not-wont mess w/the older stuff..) if I can help anyone out here.

New leads are expensive and if you got em-great but if not, let's use up and try what we got to see what we can get :)

There is money to be made on the ones we would finally be able to get in front of and the non successful ones could just be trashed then and you'd not be out a dime w/me (but please be honest LOL) plus have some nice clean file drawers again. I am experienced and reasonable to work with if you'd like..

PM please or it's mtgline at att dot net

Thank you for your time and again hope I could be of assistance to someone who may have a collection of "oldies but goodies" (direct mailers, TM leads etc sitting around collecting dust etc.) If you got em-clean em off and let's generate some revenue from them. PS: I'm awesome w/current leads as well :)

I got some in Texas

Back