Aged Life Leads OVER 90 Days?

Ronsurance

Hi, all. I've learned some great things from this forum, but this is my first time posting. I'm looking for aged life leads (old and cheap) over 6-24 months. I know multiple lead company people are on this forum (I don't shill on forums, it tends to be frowned upon, but I know that a few people on here sell aged leads and give anyone selling LEADS, just leads, with a low minimum,for me to try with a dialer, to PM me.)

I think I've only been able to find leads this age at 1-3 companies, and am open to any criticisms and recommendations. The plan was to use Ecsow with Skype, but again, I am open to recommendations unless you're trying to sell me a dialer/crm :)

Thanks, and happy long weekend!

If you're going to call aged leads 90 days + you'll need to run a DNC scrub on them.

If you're using a dialer you'll need them to have the relevant TCPA info or scrub out cell phones.

Ignore either one and you could be facing some pretty serious fines, especially if you're using a dialer and call cell phones.

Thanks, I'm familiar. I don't know where the dialer/cell law is (I'm pretty good with FCC and FTC laws) but I'll either asked for this or screen myself. I'm at a large captive, they tend to have scrubbing resources.

Back