Aged Life Leads, Whos Had Better Luck with

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm doing decent with setting appts from aged life leads that are a year old. But am wondering if leads 3-5 mths old might be better.
Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

I'm doing decent with setting appts from aged life leads that are a year old. But am wondering if leads 3-5 mths old might be better.
Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Just curious...where are you buying your aged leads? I would personally think that if you are doing well with year old leads, that 3 to 4 months would work for you as well. I say it never hurts to try them out.

I bought my first batch from agedleadstore.com. Wondering if should try Stellar?? hmmmm

I bought my first batch from agedleadstore.com. Wondering if should try Stellar?? hmmmm

You should definitely give us a try. In most cases We Can Beat Any Competitor's Prices On Aged Insurance Leads on both small and large orders. If you find a lower price, before you buy anywhere else, check with us first to see if we can match or beat the price.

As an aggregator I have several sources for internet insurance leads including aged life leads. If you have any questions, give me a call or send an email and if you are interested in getting replacements on bad leads, ask us about that as well.

Michael Norris
www.StellarProspects.com
[email protected]
813-994-8874

Regardless of who you're considering, sample the leads is the best policy and never put all your eggs in one basket i.e. cultivate multiple lead generation options. Also, I know Michael at Stellar... good guy worth checking out.

Back