Agent Leads Discount

doctor

Expert
I saw on here in the past about several agents (100's) buying leads at a deep discount. I think maybe Allsate agents. Does anyone recall this? I'm looking at buying internet leads, but I would like to buy at a discount. Anyone have any suggestions on partnering with other agents to buy leads at a discount.

Thanks

Depending on what you're looking for you should probably contact Michael Norris at stellarprospects.com. I use him and he's been great!

Depending on what you're looking for you should probably contact Michael Norris at stellarprospects.com. I use him and he's been great!

Thanks for recommending us. We appreciate it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I saw on here in the past about several agents (100's) buying leads at a deep discount. I think maybe Allsate agents. Does anyone recall this? I'm looking at buying internet leads, but I would like to buy at a discount. Anyone have any suggestions on partnering with other agents to buy leads at a discount. Thanks

As for your question about being able to team up with other agents to get a discount on internet leads give me a call about this on my direct line for StellarProspects.com at 813-994-8874. Thanks.

Last edited:
Doctor,
There is an Allstate agent on the East coast that has been trying to do group buys for him & other agents. Can't remember his name but if you email me, I'm sure I can find out with a phone call.

We have a special discounted rate for Allstate agents negotiated by the National office. We can also take the Advantage card one gets from Allstate to pay for their leads since we are an approved vendor.

If you are an Allstate agent or not, but just interested in more info on this too, email or call me.

Good luck with your Agency!

what constitutes an approved vendor? why does allstate pay for the leads that you provide? you know, allstate bought out esurance...and after speaking with a handful of allstate agents, we are under the assumption that allstate is attempting eliminate all small offices, and ultimately go 100% virtual. anybody else hear of this?

Patrick,

1) Approved Vendor: [HometownQuotes.com is one] Allstate asks agents who is doing a good job for them. Then they contact the vendor asking for some information, history, data about them. They want a special deal with certain filters that meet the majority of their agents requirements, pricing, etc. Once approved, the vendor can take a special debit card they issue agents. This "Advantage" card has $$ put on it via different promotions Allstate has throughout the year. It is renewed annually as long as the vendor meets certain requirements. That's the basics anyway.

2) Those "Rumors" of Allstate dumping agents have been around since the Sears days. Not to make light of them, but IMO, Allstate needs the local agent & the Allstate signs around town.

IMO, they cannot replace the local agent, as much as I sometimes think they want to. The agent adds value whereas the toll free number cannot. The agent has a relationship. Personally, I've delivered claims checks at midnight so a family can get a hotel room as they just had a fire and no credit cards/checks on them. A toll free number cannot do that. I knew my clients kids, had relationships in the community. A toll free number does not.

So today, if I was still an agent, I wouldn't worry as long as you are doing your job. If all you do is quote minimum coverage policies for minimum premium....then you are right, you can be replaced by a toll free number and/or the internet. :idea:

Back