All Web Leads

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Dear Users,
I just received an email from HealthChoiceOne offering promotional prices from allwebleads.com.
As I'm reluctant to believe that all leads are created equally(although my experience proves otherwise), I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with the company.

Arturo

Google "Diabetic Health Insurance"

Look at the PPC ads, the majority of those are All Web Leads..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 51
Moonlight tried about 4 leads (excluding the bad one) from us, and we credited him all leads.

I don't want to post copies of documents on here to embarass you further, but I'm getting close. Next time you try to refute the truth with lies, I'm going to post emails, as well as a copy of the contract we signed, and the actual leads themselves.

You sent me fourteen leads. Eight of them were outside of the area that I had agreed to and contracted for.

You didn't credit anything.

When I tried to contact you regarding the lead area and credits, you did not repsond to multiple emails and phone calls. I withdrew my credit card authorization at that point.

He did not pay for a single lead.

I sent you an email asking for a mailing address to forward a check for the six leads, that while crap, met what I'd contracted for. I never heard from you.

This was about 2 years back.

Actually Monti, it was just about one year ago to the day (apparently your memory is as faulty as your service). Just reviewed some of the emails, they are from the last week of March in 2009. Are you using the Coptic calendar or something?

Google "Diabetic Health Insurance"

Look at the PPC ads, the majority of those are All Web Leads..

That's hilarious. That explains the high number of people on SSD I get from them. I actually requested a couple vendors to put a question on their health apps asking if the person had SSD or SSID with medicare a/b so I could know they were qualified for MA, now I guess I know I could buy more leads from allwebleads to get those.

Their leads are 100% PPC-generated, which is has both an up and a downside.

The up; someone actually filled SOMETHING out on-line. No chance to get a lead from an affiliate just entering in bogus info from the phonebook to get paid.

The down; as someone mentioned, they use PPC terms that aren't exactly "quality" oriented.

From a lead company's standpoint, their system is probably the most sophisticated out there. Their system keeps perfect stats of how many leads they can generate with certain PPC terms and how profitable those leads will be based on the bid prices for those terms and the number of customers they have on-line to receive them (including other lead vendors) and constantly adjusts itself accordingly. That's why you see a lot of "diabetes health insurance", "bad credit insurance", etc. Those PPC terms are cheap and generate decent lead volume. Most of their money comes from selling to other lead vendors which, in reality, makes them a super-affiliate with a small/medium size agent customer base that they also sell to.

They are one of the most profitable lead companies because of that system. Of course, "profitable" doesn't have much to do with "good company to use from the perspective of an agent."

Good to have you back WYWF. Your input is appreciated.

Thanks. Fortunately for the insurance agents of the world, I'm above the idea of starting a cheap "newsletter" with industry info, getting 50,000 subscribers, then finding something, ANYTHING else to sell them.

For now, anyway. ;)

Back