Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Allstate National Forum in Vegas     
Old 05-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Guru

State: Bob Klee is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Bob Klee Send a message via MSN to Bob Klee Send a message via Yahoo to Bob Klee Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Klee
Allstate National Forum in Vegas Allstate National Forum in Vegas
Any Allstate agents on this Forum going to be in Vegas next week?

If so, please stop by our booth so we can say hello & put a Face to a name

I'll be there along with my Sales Manager: Dominic Perniciaro & Business Development manager: Elaine Fearn.

We would love to meet up & share ideas on what is working in the lead gen space. Plus we'll be un-veiling our latest innovation in Leads that I think many of you that are fed up with the whole internet lead thing will be interested in. I'll be posting about it here next week.

The Best Odds in Vegas are with HometownQuotes.com!

------------------------------------
Bob Klee, LUTCF
President
Agents.HometownQuotes.com
bob@hometownquotes.com
615.599.5506 x 113
  Reply With Quote to Allstate National Forum in Vegas
Reply to Allstate National Forum in Vegas 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads