ALLWEBLEADS Buying Up Every Lead Gen Company

I have been stuck with the nightmare of Insurancequotes since allweb took over in March. Crap leads and they won't credit them. I can't access anything on their website to pause and restart leads. You have to call and be on hold for 15 minutes or more. You can do self service if you pay their 39 a month service package.

I wish there was another place to use for med sups. :1frown:

Yea try and cancel I've been at it for weeks. Yet again yesterday I got someone on the phone they wont transfer me to manager they only tell me someone needs to call me back and THIS time they are putting in some type of super urgent ticket on for me and someone will def get back to me this time

Only it never happens, I only don't get leads because I paused the account and have to keep moving the dates to keep from getting leads

I really don't want to cancel the CC I have with them as it is my main one, But I wont have a choice They are holding it hostage

----------

Honestly can't believe they can get away with this especially since they bought all these other companies

----------

just decided to call again now, said they would transfer me right away and I am sitting on hold in space.

NO ONE should ever give these scammers any money ever

----------

Got dropped into voice mail

Can't you just going into the bilking section where they store your credit and change a digit or something?

No but I was able to change the expiration date, I am sure they have the correct info though

I did finally speak with a manager who said she put in cancellation the account is supposed to be disabled now

Although there does not seem to be any indication of this on site and they cant send a confirmation email

No but I was able to change the expiration date, I am sure they have the correct info though

I did finally speak with a manager who said she put in cancellation the account is supposed to be disabled now

Although there does not seem to be any indication of this on site and they cant send a confirmation email

If it were me, if I had to leave a message or couldn't get satisfaction I'd let them know that I'd be turning the matter over to the States Attorney General. With as many agents that are getting screwed by them, maybe even threaten a class action law suit.

----------

Can't you just going into the bilking section where they store your credit and change a digit or something?

I'm thinking this was a typo, but it sounds accurate.:laugh:

If it were me, if I had to leave a message or couldn't get satisfaction I'd let them know that I'd be turning the matter over to the States Attorney General. With as many agents that are getting screwed by them, maybe even threaten a class action law suit.

----------

I'm thinking this was a typo, but it sounds accurate.:laugh:

hopefully its taken care of,if not thats the next step then ill cancel the card

we're not talking about a lot of money but If I gave them another card I would have cancelled card already. Just don't want to cancel this one if I don't have to, It my main lead card

----------

Tell you what ill never try a new company with that card again

I tried using AWL for about a week. It went NOWHERE. It has been said that you can't judge lead quality using just a few leads. Don't fall for them in spite of the beautiful things you see on their website or what others may say of their personal websites.
I closed my account with no questions asked by them.
Be careful who you use. If you're not seeing fairly quick turnaround with meeting potential clients and getting apps submitted, move along. No need to throw effort and money into foolishness and lose your shirt!

Be very wary of dealing with these people. I pay the $39 fee and if I get 1 in 10 credits issued that is a lot. For all intents and purposes they are not crediting leads. If you choose to do business with them plan to eat the cost of the bad leads.

Be very wary of dealing with these people. I pay the $39 fee and if I get 1 in 10 credits issued that is a lot. For all intents and purposes they are not crediting leads. If you choose to do business with them plan to eat the cost of the bad leads.

why not just use their exclusive leads? Or the qualified ones?

I was under the impression after talking with some other agents that a lot of these Internet lead companies are gathering "leads" from a shared source(s)?

this is a true statement.

regarding allwebleads and insurance quotes, they are one in the same garbage distributor. i am not uncertain that allwebleads and iq are paying for shills to complete the data forms to increase lead count.

I have also bad experience with Netquote and Usinsuranceonline.com regarding payouts. Lost money for one month, they have not paid me. And currently they don't answer on emails regarding my issue.

Back