ALLWEBLEADS Buying Up Every Lead Gen Company

I tried Insurance quotes on an introductory deal. I didn't expect much but they were cheap already and at half price, I figured why not, Plus the sales guy got me at the right time

Anyway. After trying them out I decided theyare not really working to well, I closed a deal so I didnt lose money, but way too many returns and they were mostly junk, time consuming. So I went to cancel and found out that all web leads is dealing with this now

When I call. I get a message that I have leave a message online, I never get a call back . when I call and push for sales I will get someone on the phone but they only say all they can tell me is my request has been sent and they will get to me when they get to me and they have an attitude like I am a pain and I am not being patient

However it has been 2 weeks and it is still not cancelled, I have it on pause so I am not getting lead But still I cant get this cancelled, I do want to cancel my CC because it is one of my main cards but its getting to the point I don't know what else to do

I am not upset the leads were awful, I expected and budgeted fro that, But this is insane I cant get this account cancelled or reach anyone of importance. I would suggest everyone Stay Away from this company
Call your CC company and tell them to block that company from hitting your card.

Call your CC company and tell them to block that company from hitting your card.

I already got it taken care of, But it sure took long enough. Others should know to stay away from this vendor though.

I have used many vendors, Not only does this one have among the Worst leads, CS is non existent as well

why not just use their exclusive leads? Or the qualified ones?

I could never recommend anyone use one of these internet lead companies. As a practice, they steal from insurance agents. They methodically ripoff agents and lie to them on the BS phone pitches they have. There may be exceptions, but I would never believe anything these scumbags have to say. Exclusive, shared, or qualified doesn't matter - you can bet your going to get ripped off when you give them your credit card info.

Back