ALLWEBLEADS Buying Up Every Lead Gen Company

Chardee82

Has anyone had experience with ALLwebleads? I previously had great success with NetQuote, InsureMe, and AgentInsider but the quality went down after about 6-8 months. Recently I was using InsuranceQuotes.com ALLWebLeads came in and bought them and it has been a nightmare. They deny credits if the client didn't uncheck a box for Life even if they were only looking for Auto. So I'm paying $11 for no opportunity at all. They say they sell real time leads yet I'm the 10-20th person to contact some of these prospects. Not on here to complain just looking for a better place to spend my money and was hoping I could get some help from the community while also making people aware of the dishonest sham that is AllWebLeads. Thanks for the input.

Call Hometown Quotes. I've experienced All Web a few years back and can't ever see myself returning to them. I have been using HTQ for a very long time. While not perfect, they do try, they are reasonable and pretty easy to work with.

I tried Insurance quotes on an introductory deal. I didn't expect much but they were cheap already and at half price, I figured why not, Plus the sales guy got me at the right time

Anyway. After trying them out I decided theyare not really working to well, I closed a deal so I didnt lose money, but way too many returns and they were mostly junk, time consuming. So I went to cancel and found out that all web leads is dealing with this now

When I call. I get a message that I have leave a message online, I never get a call back . when I call and push for sales I will get someone on the phone but they only say all they can tell me is my request has been sent and they will get to me when they get to me and they have an attitude like I am a pain and I am not being patient

However it has been 2 weeks and it is still not cancelled, I have it on pause so I am not getting lead But still I cant get this cancelled, I do want to cancel my CC because it is one of my main cards but its getting to the point I don't know what else to do

I am not upset the leads were awful, I expected and budgeted fro that, But this is insane I cant get this account cancelled or reach anyone of importance. I would suggest everyone Stay Away from this company

Allweb doesn't make an attempt at customer service or providing good leads. Allweb taking over insurance quotes was the worst thing that could happen for agents skilled at working shared net leads. Unfortunately, it seems that insurancequotes was the last good lead provider out there.

They are Insane, I have had some time today I thought I would try and get a manager on the phone to cancel, Again at accounts they only direct you to fill web form which they don't answer. I called sales, on hold 20 minutes had 2 cust call so I hung up called again hold 30 minuets then I get an answering mach Rally sick.

I was under the impression after talking with some other agents that a lot of these Internet lead companies are gathering "leads" from a shared source(s)?

You have some huge problems with the whole nature of the beast. Lead companies buy leads from affiliates and while every one claims they have solid exclusive leads, they don't. People will legitimately go from site to site and fill out multiple forms, but affiliates also can be filthy liars and will recycle info and/or buy a lead then push it through their system so you're combating a lot of outright fraud.

I have been stuck with the nightmare of Insurancequotes since allweb took over in March. Crap leads and they won't credit them. I can't access anything on their website to pause and restart leads. You have to call and be on hold for 15 minutes or more. You can do self service if you pay their 39 a month service package.

I wish there was another place to use for med sups. :1frown:

Back