Annuity Exec Leads

golfnut

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have feedback on this group? Supposedly selling exclusive online generated leads for $125.

I did not use them, I just could not get over the fact that they wanted 10 leads prepaid,which is against my better judgement and many others in this forum.

Yes. Lead volume is very very low but the quality is there. So far have had about 7 leads. 2 bad (credited quickly). 4 appointments. 1 delivered for $54,000 annuity premium and $34,000 AUM. Of the three other appointments, 2 of the appointments are still working just waiting on funds to come in from various sources for them to move to me (one is roughly a $600,000 annuity and $1.5mm in AUM if I close the whole account and the other is a $400,000 annuity and about $500,000 AUM), and the other was a nothing.

So to sum it up, I have spent $2250 out so far (prepaid 15 leads, they have also given a credit to me for a couple free ones on top of initial order). Paid commission so far $3780 on the one delivered annuity and $400 on the AUM. So it is profitable and good lead quality but the lead volume in NC is very very low.

I am considering expanding the territory to VA and SC to increase the volume.

Guys, I think we (as a group) should begin insisting that we receive an upfront 'credit' to test the validity, integrity, and veracity of the leads that they are offering/we will be receiving on a regular basis.

This would cut down on the clownshows scamming us for the quick buck. . . and the reputable firms will welcome the opportunity to earn our business.

I have surveyed the ballers, and NexGen, Homewood, BenePath, et al. already offer a starter 'credit.'

. . . a refreshing change!

Your mileage may vary,

Tevis

I paid $1,500 for 10 exclusive leads. It's been 2 months and I've only received 3 leads...2 of which had disconnected numbers and I'm still waiting on them to be refunded. I'm starting to think I got scammed :-(

I paid $1,500 for 10 exclusive leads. It's been 2 months and I've only received 3 leads...2 of which had disconnected numbers and I'm still waiting on them to be refunded. I'm starting to think I got scammed :-(

Sorry to hear that FireDragon. Heck, dispute it on your credit card. I have only been with HomeTown Quote for just a bit. They are higher quality than some of the others. . .

. . . and all leave a bit to be desired. Mostly unqualified grumpy people with unrealistic expectations.

What I have learned is insist on exclusivity. Calling a potential client after five other agents has called causes grumpiness.

For those veterans, any secret sauce to these term leads?

Tevis

Back