Annuity Lead Source

golfnut

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have experience with this group out of California. The rep claims that the do mailers, get prospects that have not met with an advisor in some time,qualify prospect for you as to available funds,etc and do preset appointments. They also,claim to give another lead if contact does not result in a presentation. I am looking for additional Annuity prospects and wondering if this is a decent alternative to Seminars. They are asking for $1000 or so upfront and of course I am hesitant about that. Any feedback or a good source to contact would be appreciated.

Re: Annuity Lead Source?

Does anyone have experience with this group out of California. The rep claims that the do mailers, get prospects that have not met with an advisor in some time,qualify prospect for you as to available funds,etc and do preset appointments. They also,claim to give another lead if contact does not result in a presentation. I am looking for additional Annuity prospects and wondering if this is a decent alternative to Seminars. They are asking for $1000 or so upfront and of course I am hesitant about that. Any feedback or a good source to contact would be appreciated.

The rep can refer you to other satisfied agents who are not in cahoots with their organization? They are the ones who will give you the information you are looking for. Of course he is not going to do that for a number of reasons. But you will find it revealing when you ask him just for giggles. And I don't mean talking to agents who have just sent out some mailing and are hopeful because they just got a couple replies back. I mean agents who are using and renewing their use. Not gonna happen.

Winter

I already asked for that, I was surprised that he did offer to let me speak to two agents. Of course he gave me the standard "if you agree to use our service we would be glad to give you a couple of names if that is all that is holding you back" response. I emphasized I would not advance any money prior to this requirement. But , this makes me wonder if they have something like this already thought out and agents on the take from them in some way? I just figured if there was a halfway reputable company of this nature out there, it might be worth a trial period instead of spending thousand son mailers/seminars. Thanks for the feedback

It is pure bull. I did it and the appts are terrible. I have lots of experience with appt setting leads and these are not good. PM me if you want details, but dont waste your time or money.

Last edited:

I have no experience with buying leads from QuotesAuction, but I know that they buy annuity leads from affiliates. I have no idea whether the quality is good or bad.

Thanks for the Info Patch, please message me with any info that you have on a source you might have used. I wil pm you if I can figure out how it works,lol. Alston, I have used Quotes Auction for annuity leads. Their system works ok and I have made money working their leads, seems they mostly get folks in the $5000-$50,000 range. My advice is not to buy from Quotes Auction,but their sister site,leads clearance at a lower cost, as they post the same leads on that site two/three days after you would get them on Quotes Auction and as they are shared leads to begin with, the less money you have tied up per lead the better.

Stop. Do NOT use them. I canceled after 2 appointments and my friend canceled after 4. Appts are crap. I couldn't get in door. People said they were told I was only going to drop off papers about getting a higher return on one of their retirement plan. I've used enough lead sources to know that his one stinks. Wouldn't return phone calls but did so when my friend and I sent emails to cancel.

Please listen to these guys and do not buy those leads. That is nuts. I just responded to a new thread in the annuity section on a lead source.

I will repeat in short: A lead is only as good as the agent. In other words, the lead does not make a sale. The agent does.

Latest posts

Back