Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

Once you start to read a little bit more around here, you'll see most recommend, if not prefer, to generate their own leads -- which may or may not be contributing to the lack of mentions.

i didnt notice that most prefer to generate their own leads...rather i noticed most people dont prefer to tell their competitors about the lead company that works for them....the problem with most companies is that they resell the lead too many times. if i publicly state "X company has done AMAZING for me, and im killing it over here"...at least 15 agents are gonna call X company to sign up!

i didnt notice that most prefer to generate their own leads...rather i noticed most people dont prefer to tell their competitors about the lead company that works for them....the problem with most companies is that they resell the lead too many times. if i publicly state "X company has done AMAZING for me, and im killing it over here"...at least 15 agents are gonna call X company to sign up!

Only 15. I guy mentioned a lead company in here last year and they got so overwhelmed, quality tanked and they are no longer in business.

You want to hear silence? Ask the FE phone guys who they use? Or who has the best internet leads.

yeah, why would you give competitors the key to your lead sources? Anyone looking for leads, needs to have a basic understand of how they are generated - that will give you a baseline to know whether your gonna get crap or not.

Ex. . If you were looking for health leads, and ABC Lead co was offering web leads delivered in real time at $6 a lead, and they tell you they are organic or PPC leads.

Well I can tell you pretty much 80-85% certainty who the lead vendor is you gave me a landing url, and lets say they dont pop up on G/Y/B, for search PPC, you damn well they ain't gonna be ranking #1-5 on G for any major terms either . So that would tell you A) They rely on 3rd Tier Pop Up Ads for "PPC" when someone downloads a toolbar (AIM lol) , B)Email Marketing (Spam) or C) Close their eyes and hire affiliates.

It costs a good $125-$200 to generate business in volume, sure you might get a COA of $75 if you hired a telemarketer for $15/hr and they got you a deal every 5 hours of calling, but most agents wont/dont TM (or outsource) . So however you wanna market it's gonna cost money, how do you write 5-15 new deals a day? Buy leads.

yeah, why would you give competitors the key to your lead sources? Anyone looking for leads, needs to have a basic understand of how they are generated - that will give you a baseline to know whether your gonna get crap or not.

Ex. . If you were looking for health leads, and ABC Lead co was offering web leads delivered in real time at $6 a lead, and they tell you they are organic or PPC leads.

Well I can tell you pretty much 80-85% certainty who the lead vendor is you gave me a landing url, and lets say they dont pop up on G/Y/B, for search PPC, you damn well they ain't gonna be ranking #1-5 on G for any major terms either . So that would tell you A) They rely on 3rd Tier Pop Up Ads for "PPC" when someone downloads a toolbar (AIM lol) , B)Email Marketing (Spam) or C) Close their eyes and hire affiliates.

It costs a good $125-$200 to generate business in volume, sure you might get a COA of $75 if you hired a telemarketer for $15/hr and they got you a deal every 5 hours of calling, but most agents wont/dont TM (or outsource) . So however you wanna market it's gonna cost money, how do you write 5-15 new deals a day? Buy leads.

This is perfect. Any new members to the forum, or new agents...read this. if you have questions, if you don't know what something means...ask. This is truth.

I am trying to expand our agency. I wanted to start purchasing Auto and or Home owner leads. Any companies worth mentioning? Any experiences with leads in 2015. The threads are from so long ago and companies have completely changed since these previous threads. Please give your feed backs. Thanks.

For auto and home.... Nope.......

----------

You want to hear silence? Ask the FE phone guys who they use? Or who has the best internet leads.

Your soo correct.... funny thing is the majority of agents and lead companies screw themselves and burn bridges, trying to find the next best thing, lead, presentation, commission level, company etc.

Agents and lead companies alike pop up and disappear like ground hog day. Next year this time a thread just like this one will pop up and everyone who responded to this one or ones like it will be... poof... gone.

If agents and lead companies understood the big picture then in 12 months they would still be here to respond.

It's like fast women and fast cars, right around the corder is another chick and another car.

Take me for instance, I had some failures on a big scale i.e.; Medicare Supp leads, I got overwhelmed and it hurt the FE side, but when the dust settled the "strong" MS guys/agencies continue to buy and do fine. Furthermore I got tired of agents and introduced the "Membership Fee Program" funny thing is I initially lost agents. What is even more hilarious is that my prices are still lower after the membership fee, and you don't need a contract with me, and it's pretty clear, the leads are the same, (well probably cuz of copy cats) anyway I digress......

I dunno, we all change and to me its about adapting and overcoming.

I have one of the largest Workers Comp brokers in California working with me to exclusively offer leads for him only.... Key word working with me not against me.... See scam artist work against people to scam them, and scam artist to publicly post there full name and they don't post pictures of there house, kids, cars etc, and meet with forum members in person.

Crazy right.

Whatever, I'm drunk and in 2 days I start Chemo, so I don't give a F.

I signed up for InsuranceQuotes.com and within a week, ready to cancel. I share the same data with 5-6 other producers and it is truly lowest common denominators. Found them from an email ad from LifePro. They are a Bankrate.com company.

I am also buying leads from HomeTown Quotes. Good guys and higher quality leads. Still it is tough dealing with these cheapseats 'term' customers.

My ask, anybody figured out a way to make reasonable money with these prospective customers?

How many messages left on bogus machines before you move on. How many must you go through before you reach paydirt?

Back