Any Lead Companies Worth Mentioning?

As someone new to this industry, possibly interested in auto/home leads, is there any way i can easily figure out if a company is a generator or aggregator?

In person, I am educated (B.A, J.D) and analytical (134 IQ). Definitely have never been mistaken for dumb. Except by you. Then again, you have not figured out how to self-generate. So, I will take your opinion with a grain of salt.
I don't self-generate says you... An *** like you makes assumptions as your trying to look for clients. Makes me think you IQ is not what you say it is... Assumption surely make an A$$ out of you!! Learning is the name of the game... You are clueless though. Makes me wonder how you built anything, probably a troll fooling the naive!

Jinc,
You have no idea what you are saying about LTCAdvisor & it is obvious to anyone that knows online lead generation. Jinc, LTC Advisor doesn't hide who he is and if you are such a well known expert, why are you hiding behind "jinc?" If you know PPC analytics at all, one can see who the folks are that are bidding or not. Those of us in the industry know who walks the talk & who just talks.

Also: "Whatyouwantfinally" I understand why someone that doesn't know how the industry works would say something like you do. I'm curious as to what makes you an expert in lead generation? How many leads do you [or jinc] generate per day/month/year that qualifies you as an expert? You both hide behind made up names and try to act like you know online lead gen better than others here.....it is so easy to boast when one hides behind made up names and tries to sound like one is an expert isn't it?

If you are an expert in lead gen then why hide? Why call others out that have given their time to the group here to help them?

But hey, I've only been doing this since 2003 so what do I know? My opinion & a buck won't buy you a cup of coffee these days! Always remember what a good friend of mine once said:"I reserve the right to get Smarter!" Good day.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:Mel6369, you said that you are new to the industry & looking for information. You sadly had to then suffer the comments of those following your post. If you'd like to chat, please email me & I'll give you a call. I do know a bit about the lead gen business and how to help agents be successful working internet leads.

I'm also on an hour long webinar on Friday morning this week talking live to a bunch of agents. I'm happy to send you the link to join in if you'd like [or anyone else for that matter] I'm in Chicago M-TH this week at a conference but will try to reach you if you are available after 5 pm CST this week.

Have a great week everyone!
Bob

Jinc, You have no idea what you are saying about LTCAdvisor & it is obvious to anyone that knows online lead generation. Jinc, LTC Advisor doesn't hide who he is and if you are such a well known expert, why are you hiding behind "jinc?" If you know PPC analytics at all, one can see who the folks are that are bidding or not. Those of us in the industry know who walks the talk & who just talks. Also: "Whatyouwantfinally" I understand why someone that doesn't know how the industry works would say something like you do. I'm curious as to what makes you an expert in lead generation? How many leads do you [or jinc] generate per day/month/year that qualifies you as an expert? You both hide behind made up names and try to act like you know online lead gen better than others here.....it is so easy to boast when one hides behind made up names and tries to sound like one is an expert isn't it? If you are an expert in lead gen then why hide? Why call others out that have given their time to the group here to help them? But hey, I've only been doing this since 2003 so what do I know? My opinion & a buck won't buy you a cup of coffee these days! Always remember what a good friend of mine once said:"I reserve the right to get Smarter!" Good day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot:Mel6369, you said that you are new to the industry & looking for information. You sadly had to then suffer the comments of those following your post. If you'd like to chat, please email me & I'll give you a call. I do know a bit about the lead gen business and how to help agents be successful working internet leads. I'm also on an hour long webinar on Friday morning this week talking live to a bunch of agents. I'm happy to send you the link to join in if you'd like [or anyone else for that matter] I'm in Chicago M-TH this week at a conference but will try to reach you if you are available after 5 pm CST this week. Have a great week everyone! Bob
Wow... I get attacked and then I am the one who is saying things unfairly?!?! I never said I was an expert and just responded to his ignorant comment! I do lead generation... But NEVER claimed to be an expert as you assert! I asked a simple question and got some a$$ making some smart a$$ comment and he does not know me, so I am not sure where all of a sudden you attack me? You should read what I said before commenting... Apparently this is all a way to get business. Read my entire comment to this *** and edit your comments to me. Otherwise, you credibility goes to zero just like his as you do not know me! Funny how you guys attack when you think you know everything!! I said I was always learning as it is the name of the game... Funny how you skip over that!

Wow... I get attacked and then I am the one who is saying things unfairly?!?! I never said I was an expert and just responded to his ignorant comment! I do lead generation... But NEVER claimed to be an expert as you assert! I asked a simple question and got some a$$ making some smart a$$ comment and he does not know me, so I am not sure where all of a sudden you attack me? You should read what I said before commenting... Apparently this is all a way to get business. Read my entire comment to this *** and edit your comments to me. Otherwise, you credibility goes to zero just like his as you do not know me! Funny how you guys attack when you think you know everything!! I said I was always learning as it is the name of the game... Funny how you skip over that!

Jinc,
Sorry if I got too personal/off base with my response, as that was not my intention. I'm on the road all week & tried to do that from the airport [note the 1.01 a.m. timestamp:( Ugh.]

I'm a pretty transparent dude so if anyone has a question, I do my best to help out. Again, didn't mean to get personal but at this time, not easy to edit from my iPhone.

All the best folks.

Bob

Back