Any One Used Lazy Lead Calls Recently?.

dgrins

Does any one have any experience with this lead company "lazyleadcalls". Any information, good or bad about them will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Does any one have any experience with this lead company "lazyleadcalls". Any information, good or bad about them will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Gave them a call today to inquire about live transfer homeowners leads. Called around 12pm the lady who answered took all my info and said someone would have to call me back. Its now 5pm I'm sure they are closed. If their leads are like their customer service/sales then I'd say they are pretty bad. Could only imagine if you had a problem and needed someone to call you back. If anyone else has used them please share maybe my situation was a one off, I was hoping they would've been a good option?

Gents,

We have leads, and are always looking for distribution partners to wholesale them to.

Please share any IMOs, FMOs, MGAs, etc...that you work with who might want a new lead partner.

Thanks,

Jay

What about ladies Jay? Will you partner with them too?

Oh, also you forgot to add your experience with Lazy Lead Calls in your response. Unless I missed the invitation to self-promote, that is the topic of this thread after all. ;)

Latest posts

Back