Anyone Have a Good Leads/Sales Spreadsheet to Share?

IndyAgentIDTMY

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have been working on building a spreadsheet to track all my leads. I want to see the lead source, who I was able to contact, quote, get an application for and sell. Not only do I want to see what areas I should continue to focus on, but what lead sources have the best ROI.

Does anyone have an Excel spreadsheet that you currently use to do this?

If so, would you be so kind to share? :biggrin:

Cheers!

It sounds like you are spending a lot of time trying to create something that is going to generate a lot of additional work for you.

There are a lot of CRM's that already do that and a whole lot more without you trying to reinvent the wheel. Some are free like the one Al likes, Sugar, others are very reasonably priced like YIO (Your Insurance Office).

A commercial message:
If you purchase YIO and sell just one policy as a result of using YIO that you would not have otherwise sold, the first year commission on that one policy will usually more than pay for YIO and from that point on you are using YIO for free.

I used to just take a sharpened stick and scratch my sales data in the dirt. But then I figured out Frank's database was even easier to use PLUS it doesn't erase all your data when there is a good hard rain.

I loved the price of my stick/dirt system though. It was the same price as Al's Sugar database but usable for the average person.

I loved the price of my stick/dirt system though. It was the same price as Al's Sugar database but usable for the average person.

YIO is OK for the average person... but who wants to be average? :laugh:

Over the past couple of years that I've been helping agents from this board install Sugar, I've not seen anyone have any major problems that aren't easily fixed. It's not that hard... and if you like a web-based system that is free, it is worth a try. The demo of Sugar is here, if you want to give it a spin.

And for those who don't want to install anything, see if Freecrm might work for you:

Free CRM: FreeCRM.com provider of free and secure, web based customer relationship management software

Al

Back