Anyone Try Bestinsuranceleads.com?

You know I seen someone had the link in there post few days ago (cant remember where) had nothing to do with there post I was looking at the site.

You know the internet leads have not been great lately, So I am open (slightly open) to almost anything that is not the big name companies.

You know I seen someone had the link in there post few days ago (cant remember where) had nothing to do with there post I was looking at the site.

You know the internet leads have not been great lately, So I am open (slightly open) to almost anything that is not the big name companies.

Really asking...why not do something else? Network? Set up in a coffee shop where the retired people hang out? Ask if you can speak at the local library every quarter? Direct Mail? Something.

Really asking...why not do something else? Network? Set up in a coffee shop where the retired people hang out? Ask if you can speak at the local library every quarter? Direct Mail? Something.

I sell over the phone and I am most comfortable using internet leads

The leads as of late have not been as good as in the past and I am looking for better but as is it is working .

When I worked at call center doing maj med up till 5 years ago I used internet leads and did the same when I went independent medicare. I am not as good with other types and I am def most comfortable over the phone

I sell over the phone and I am most comfortable using internet leads

The leads as of late have not been as good as in the past and I am looking for better but as is it is working .

When I worked at call center doing maj med up till 5 years ago I used internet leads and did the same when I went independent medicare. I am not as good with other types and I am def most comfortable over the phone

Makes perfect sense.

Back