Anyone Use Newlead.org?

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
This is the email I received and just wondering if anyone has ever used them? I searched the forums here and couldn't find anything.

They have one complaint that I can find online with regards to reverse mortgages..seems like a common gripe with "preset appt" companies.

My name is Rebecca and I am with New Lead. You have made an inquiry off of our website (see email below) and I wanted to follow up to make sure you were contacted and all your questions have been answered. We provide services for Medicare preset appointments and phone leads.

New Lead has been in business since 2006. We provide pre- recorded preset appointments in which are scheduled daily based off our customer requested schedule. For Medicare Appointments, New Lead pre-sets the appointments within 24-48 hours. New Lead callers advises the senior prospect there is a possibility they can save money on a new Medicare insurance plan. If they are interested the caller will schedule the appointments based off the agent’s desired schedule.

Medicare Phone Lead is a phone appointment in which a New Lead representative calls the lead prospect and inquires if they are interested in a Medicare insurance plan. If the prospect is interested the caller will pre-screen for Part A and B and group or retiree insurance and schedule a specific time for the agent to call them the following day for a Medicare Supplement plan option. The phone lead is not expecting the agent to visit with them at their residence, only a call to their residence. The agent’s generally schedule their own appointments at the time of their call or will try to sell them over the phone.

For Medicare Dual Eligible, New Lead pre-sets the appointments within 24. New Lead callers advises the senior prospect there is a possibility they can save money on a new Medicare insurance plan. If they are interested the caller will schedule the appointments based off the agent’s desired schedule.

For Medicare Special Needs leads, New Lead services provide leads of seniors between the ages of 65-80. New Lead call centers schedules appointments (face-to-face meetings) within 24 hours and verifies the senior prospect currently has Medicare Part A and Part B, but does not have any group or retirement insurance from their previous employer. Our agents are selling both Supplement and Advantage products with this leads. The caller pre-screens for the following:

• Chronic Diseases such as Asthma, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, C.O.P.D., Hypertension and Rheumatology Disease.

• Part A and B

• They are 65 and over

• No Group or Retirement Insurance from their previous employer.

For Turning 65 leads, New Lead services provide leads of seniors between the ages of 64-65. The income level of the senior encompasses all income levels (i.e. 0-30+). New Lead call centers schedules appointments (face e-to-face meetings) within 24 hours of the appointment and verifies the senior prospect currently does not have a Medicare Supplement or Advantage plan. Our agents are selling both Supplement and Advantage products with this lead.

For Medicare Supplement, New Lead pre-sets the appointments within 24-48 hours. New Lead callers advises the senior prospect there is a possibility they can save money on a new Medicare Supplement plan. If they are interested the caller will schedule the appointments based off the agent’s desired schedule.

Our New Lead callers make outbound calls to a DNC (do not call list) leads database. All appointments scheduled for the agent is exclusively the agents and not shared or resold. The senior criteria we market for Medicare Advantage/Supplement are seniors who are 65 and over who have Medicare Part A and B. We verify if they have any group or retirement benefits from their previous employer as well no current Medicare Advantage plan. The senior prospects are at an income level of either 0-15, 0-30 or $30,000 or higher. If they are interested in meeting with the agent we will schedule the appointment for the following day.

All our calls are recorded for quality and training purposes and reconfirmed by the call center manager before delivery of the schedule to the agent. New Lead has a replacement policy – anything our callers do not verify accurately New Lead will replace or if they did not agree to meet with the agent New Lead will replace the appointment. To avoid the agent from experiencing this is why the call center manager reconfirms the appointments.

We feel confident that we can tailor a program that will help you reach your marketing objectives at a price that’s right for you. I tried reaching you earlier to explain how our services work and answer any questions you may have. I'm in the office Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 5:00 pm CST and off at lunch from 12:00-1:00. Feel free to call me anytime or send me an email. Thank you.

RUN THE OTHER WAY. Their pre set appointments and customer service are both a joke. I have had 8 appointments out of my 20, at $34 per appointment, and I haven't presented or quoted a product yet. These are flimsy appointments that each client is surprised you are there. I hope you had better luck than me. I used them for Medicare Supplement.

They only take cash or check for the 1st order, now I see why. You can't dispute a check cashed.

This is the email I received and just wondering if anyone has ever used them? I searched the forums here and couldn't find anything.

They have one complaint that I can find online with regards to reverse mortgages..seems like a common gripe with "preset appt" companies.

A lot of these lead companies are a bunch of crooks.

I just ordered 20 leads I was suppose to receive my leads the night prior that has not happened. I went on my first four this past Monday and three out of four told me they were contacted but did not agree to me coming over to see them. I called company and they said they would replace my three bad ones. But again I was suppose to receive my schedule last night for today it hasn't come. I do not recommend this organization. RUN!!!!!

PLEASE tell me you paid by Credit Card so you can dispute crap like this.

Someone posted in another post about instructions to wire funds! Please be smart folks. No checks, money orders, PayPal, wires. Pay by Credit Card & at least you'll have a chance to get your money back from these scammers.

Don't sign a contract that says no refund of your original deposit [someone posted recently that one of the big guys does this when they offer you "free" leads]

Contracts should be cancellable at any time & any monies not spent After giving you proper credit for bogus leads, should be returned within a week. [It takes a few days to work credits on bogus leads is why I don't say within 24 hours].

There are always people trying to enter/start a business & some are good. I don't get why any business owner thinks he can make it by not treating their customers right.

This company requires a check for the 1st payment. I will never use these crooks again. 10 crappy appointments and no sales. These people aren't expecting you. I don't even drive to the rest of mine now, I'll just call them and save the gas. I don't want to waste much time but what can we do? Complain to the Bbb and wait forever?

Well I did pay with money order they won't accept checks or ccard until your second order. Sounds a bit fishy. I live ten minutes from there office I'm going there today and I will get my refund. They suck big time!!!

Back