Anyone Used AdHarmonics P&C Leads?

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
I saw these guys at a vendor fair that say they do exclusive internet leads for $19 each. Say they do not use an aggregator and that the consumer has to fill out 42 questions to submit their quote. Choice Adharmonics is the company name.

It's true what they say. I highly recommend them. Service is very personalized. Volume is not as high as others who use aggregators. But the quality is there. I have been through almost every internet lead company so I know what I'm talking about and they are gtg. PM me with any specifics you need.

It's true what they say. I highly recommend them. Service is very personalized. Volume is not as high as others who use aggregators. But the quality is there. I have been through almost every internet lead company so I know what I'm talking about and they are gtg. PM me with any specifics you need.

I too would recommend them. I know the folks there very well.
As I tell agents all the time. Use more than 1 source & if you have to choose one besides me, I recommend AdHarmonics:)

I did not have a good experience. But then again, I didn't keep them on long enough. I'm out of the internet lead game now anyway.

Back