Anyone Using Leadzhub?

jlata1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've called a few times over the last few weeks and a machine has come on every time and messages never get returned. Hard to get excited with doing business with them

I've called a few times over the last few weeks and a machine has come on every time and messages never get returned. Hard to get excited with doing business with them

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago, although I only called once and put in a request. I guess they blew up.

I placed my first order last week with SNL credit and started getting leads in yesterday. Seems OK so far. Mark usually responds to email and phone calls.

Ken those tm leads are $15 for snl agents I believe. Have you called any of them?I know you liked crazy monkey. I'm curious to see the quality of these

Ken those tm leads are $15 for snl agents I believe. Have you called any of them?I know you liked crazy monkey. I'm curious to see the quality of these

Will start calling tomorrow. Called only one today and and got appointment with it.

You can get them down to $12.50 with an order of 20 or more. That is with matching SNL credit.

So they'll do 20 leads for $250 and with snl credit you pay $125?im just starting with snl. I bet he'll take $250. Are these all human calls are non human like Thad?

----------

What do you mean $12.50 with matching snl credit. So the total orders $250 for 20 leads and snl pays $125 and you pay $125?

I am a Medicare agent

You know I had spoke with mark a couple months ago

Did make it sound like he doesn't really work with Independents
rather with agencies
as his transfer system does not have an on off option

He did say he would work with me all I had to do was fill out form with my states and he would get back to me and he never did

It seems if I want to do business with him I will have to chase him down

In most other area's of life I would have wrote it off
But I did like his program
and more importantly all those lead companies I don't have to chase after suck
So IDK maybe after AEP I will look to make some changes in the new year
and make it a priority to chase him down

So they'll do 20 leads for $250 and with snl credit you pay $125?im just starting with snl. I bet he'll take $250. Are these all human calls are non human like Thad?

----------

What do you mean $12.50 with matching snl credit. So the total orders $250 for 20 leads and snl pays $125 and you pay $125?

Leads are 25 each. Snl will pay half. So 12.50 per lead.

Back