Appointment Setters

Thanks. Seems a little on the high side to me. But, I have never used one before, thus the question.

Is it a company or an individual? It's easy math. If you can close 1/5 and make at least $500 in commissions on a single sale, you're at least doubling your money. You should be able to do more than that on life insurance, but that's not a bad baseline. If they let you order 5 at a time or even 10 I'd think it a no brainer as long as there weren't any other flags.

It is for FE. It is the company referenced on this thread. They do seem legit, just trying to gauge the price. The appointments are guaranteed to a point. They will try to reschedule cancelled appointments, give credit when they can't reschedule.

It is for FE. It is the company referenced on this thread. They do seem legit, just trying to gauge the price. The appointments are guaranteed to a point. They will try to reschedule cancelled appointments, give credit when they can't reschedule.

Price point is more than fair.

You might be half crazy if you are willing to pay that much for an appointment. At $50 they should be waiting there with a check in hand...

Why?

At $50/guaranteed appointment it makes all the sense in the world for the company to provide quality appointments and there is enough fat in their for folks to make money.

If they were waiting with a check in hand, why bother selling them to agents? Why wouldn't they just get their own license?

More importantly, if the agent can make money off the $50 appointments, why does it matter how much the telemarketers are making?

Back