Auto-Respond for leads?

Then there is the type of autoresponder that you can subscribe to, where once the email address is entered, they get a series of emails, usually something like an initial email, a 3 day email, a 5 day email, a 15 day email and a 30 day email. This is great for the procrastinator, who shopped for insurance online at 2:00 in the morning because his child was sick and he didn't have any coverage, but by the next morning, the child was feeling better and he didn't need it anymore. If you do these type of emails, do me a favor and make the email series informative, rather than trying to sell anything.

The second type of autoresponder is what the Norvax program does, and there are several others that do this (for less money). You can also do this very well through programs like GoldMine, where you have a campaign setup (I think goldmine calls them tracks). I find goldmine very difficult to use, but this was the one thing it did very, very well.

Dan

That's exactly what I need to have done, I need to have something set up so it is communicating with the prospect all the time.

Norvax's is very expensive.

I use SmartOffice for my CRM, so I'll see if there is a possibility they have something or we can make it mesh together somehow.

Thanks!

I looked at SmartOffice, totally awesome product, but a bit cumbersome for my primary P&C business. It doesn't have a built in automatic autoresponder, but I believe it has a way to send emails to the client on a status change, so it has close to the same thing, just a manual autoresponder :)

There is a fine line between staying in touch and spamming a lead. My feeling is if the client sees it as informational, as in you define some terms, some things to watch for, etc, it both helps them see value in the piece, and raises thier opinion of you.

Dan

I have been using this auto-responder... You can setup everything from autoresponders to surveys. It's damn easy to use and cheap. They even give you a 14 day trial. http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/150970

I think I get a little kick back of some sort, but you guys should try them out! I'm an *** and I have been very pleased.

Back