Ayone Try Next Gen Leads??

wondering if you had any replies or info from this post - looking at nex gen as well. thank you

there aren't any negative reviews about them, which is a great start...the website looks clean and definitely cost them money to build. The only issue is going to be how "used" their leads are...if they are buying them from affiliate sources, or if they are generating the leads themselves..it doesn't seem like the company is a scam, but there's no input anywhere as far as how the quality of their leads are.

So far I have had a low contact ratio on the exclusive leads, But on the other hand they are very inexpensive, I have not had enough of a sample to judge, The only thing I know so far is they are not as good as other exclusives I get but they are 25% of the cost. If I can close 8% they will be a good filler for me

So far I have had a low contact ratio on the exclusive leads, But on the other hand they are very inexpensive, I have not had enough of a sample to judge, The only thing I know so far is they are not as good as other exclusives I get but they are 25% of the cost. If I can close 8% they will be a good filler for me

8% would work for me as well...but i have a problem paying for leads that i dont contact...the companies that i've built a relationship with allow me to submit leads for credit that I havent contacted within a week. How is the volume through next gen? I'd imagine setting my cap at somewhere between 3-5 m-f

Hey there,

I just wanted to pop in and answer a question that was brought up. Regarding your question about marketing and lead generation tactics, NextGen Leads runs 100% of our marketing in house and does not use affiliates. Right now, we are generating upwards of 1000 data leads per day.

I hope this answered your question!

Feel free to PM me,

George

So I received an email from "Swarmin BPO" ~ anyone heard of this company? Promotes commission based leads, seems an offshore. I have used offshore with success but had to babysit them. Has anyone used this company or rec'd their email advertisement?

Hi corey,

Exclusive leads are $8, shared leads are $3.50 and Live Transfers start at $20. You can also get discount pricing if you opt for the self-serve model. I'm happy to answer any further questions over PM.

Thanks,

George

Hi corey,

Exclusive leads are $8, shared leads are $3.50 and Live Transfers start at $20. You can also get discount pricing if you opt for the self-serve model. I'm happy to answer any further questions over PM.

Thanks,

George

What type of leads do you offer? Do you do LTCI, DI, Annuities, or Group Benefits?

Back