Bad Lead Landing Pages or Why We Get Bad Internet Leads

craigthinks

Bad Lead Landing Pages or why we get bad internet leads

If you find a bad site lead generating landing page, you can list it in this thread.

So after buying my first set of leads and getting lots of bad ones. I thought I would look to see the lead landing pages that are getting me/us the internet leads...

So for my first bad lead generating site the winner is...

www dot bestmedicaidchoices.com (It does not let me do urls yet.)

Oh yeah people: people that are looking for medicaid get this link feed too them.
Like Jesus said “invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, …” Or how to waste peoples time, money, give false hope and make a buck at it at the same time.

The landing page says…

“If you are needy but do not fit under the eligibility requirements of your state, there are other choices to Medicaid. There are deeply discounted health insurance plans and options that may give you the coverage you want, even if you have low-income, are Seniors, have dependents, or have pre-existing health conditions. Often times, these choices can offer better options and more coverage than what you would find with Medicaid.”

Yes! I am in; “low-income, Seniors with pre-existing conditions” so I can sell them my “deeply discounted health insurance plans” that give more benefits than Medicaid.

On the FAX page it says

How do you help me find insurance?
…you may receive online quotes and also be matched with local agents in your area…

Local agents… so why does this feed into ehealthinsurance? Never thought of them as a local agent. And why do people tell me that they are getting calls from agents 5 states away? or some giant boiler room with voices of other people talking in the background? Online quotes… I hope this is not sold as an exclusive lead as you just gave them quotes from ehealthinsurance.

So how much do you want to pay for a lead off this page. Do I hear $4, $6 or how about $12? Oh you want excusive… well you look like a new agent with deep pockets… let’s just make an even $20.

More bad landing sites to coming! Unless this is the only one.

Back