Benepath Recommendation

JohnnyB17

Expert
Really starving for leads right now, and I realize it's the slow time of the year. I primarily do both supps and MAPD, but all of the lead services I've subscribed to recently just really seem to completely suck. So I heard about this company Benepath, and I wanted to see if anyone has had good experience with them. I'm in the Philadelphia, Pa marketplace. Thanks.:

I use them for med supp in ILL, IN NC,SC,& TX, I find them better than everyone else I can find right now.

Does that mean they are great? NO.

I would say they are not 100% consistent but over this year I have seen about 10% close ratio over all. This includes 25% in Feb.

They are however expensive for a 10% close ratio. It is that this year I have not been able to find better.

I would love to find a quality lead like LeeCQ from this forum used to get was closer to 20%

I use them for med supp in ILL, IN NC,SC,& TX, I find them better than everyone else I can find right now.

Does that mean they are great? NO.

I would say they are not 100% consistent but over this year I have seen about 10% close ratio over all. This includes 25% in Feb.

They are however expensive for a 10% close ratio. It is that this year I have not been able to find better.

I would love to find a quality lead like LeeCQ from this forum used to get was closer to 20%

is he still operating? I filled out the form on his site and never heard back

been using them for a month now, 10% is about right ...its just that at 29.95 they seem pretty pricey so will take a while to get my money back...maybe when aep comes around they could be better

been using them for a month now, 10% is about right ...its just that at 29.95 they seem pretty pricey so will take a while to get my money back...maybe when aep comes around they could be better

During AEP don't forget to ask them about lower pricing, By Nov last year I was able to get them down to $19.95

----------

Also Follow up is key with benipath, I have found that many deals happened months after getting the lead from retirement and other reasons and I have many leads from early in the year calendared for AEP, I am close to 14% close ratio for the year and it may be higher after those calendared get called

I used them in 2014 and 2015 (NC). Leads were expensive, ROI was 2:1. But mid way through 2016 they added BCBS to the search terms and all I got was folks wanting to know where to send their payments and such (service work). I told their sales rep that BCBS was founded here in NC and that search term was bringing in service inquiries but they did not seem to care. Sales went down hill quickly and I dropped them.

Latest posts

Back