Best Lead Vendors for Health?

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am well aware alot of the internet leads are crap, which im ok with because ive been writing an average of 4 policies daily off of about 60 leads daily(3 from new leads 1 deal from call back/follow up etc.) Im going to be opening my own agency soon and was curious as to who has the best ''fresh'' leads to buy. I would be purchasing about 100-500 leads daily.

From personal experience I have had alot of success from insurance leads and prospect zone, but on the same token that was about a year ago when I was only using those vendors strictly.

Hometown I hear is good quality but not nearly enough volume.

Im happy with ''ok to decent'' leads, however I of course want the best I can get.

What do you guys think?

Tough question. Your results may differ from others. Try out a few but DO NOT pay more than $50 in advance for leads. Start slow with a few companies by using a 30-mile radius from your home or office.

ROI is the key so if you pay $85 for 10 leads and nine are bogus and one makes you $300...That's not too bad....especially if you can get a credit for most of the nine.

I think this is it. The commish will be watching so look for a tough but fairly clean game. Philly should win 5-3.

Tough question. Your results may differ from others. Try out a few but DO NOT pay more than $50 in advance for leads. Start slow with a few companies by using a 30-mile radius from your home or office.

ROI is the key so if you pay $85 for 10 leads and nine are bogus and one makes you $300...That's not too bad....especially if you can get a credit for most of the nine.

I think this is it. The commish will be watching so look for a tough but fairly clean game. Philly should win 5-3.

Chumps, you have been like the sole distributor or 90% of the info I've requested. For that I thank you.

chumps, did you REALLY add that your the fantasy football champ on your signature? I actually went undefeated this year but to add it to your signature is true dedication. ROI is definitely key, you want to make sure you work with a company that has the best credit policy. You're going to come across some crazy information sometimes, you need to be able to get a refund on those leads immediately. Some companies only allow you a certain percentage of leads to be submitted for credit, and if you're a first time buyer they will notice that and jump on you. Beware of bogus companies and ALWAYS do reviews about any vendor you decide to use. There's a ton of stuff on this forum for you to make a sound decision on the good/bad lead websites although any agent with intelligence will not give up his source openly to avoid competition. If you have any good input on any company you try, post it on here !

Back