Best phone sales script in the world

I just came up with a great phone script to use on house wifes. It goes something like this:

Sussie, this is Mark Rosenthal and I'm a psychic /insurance agent. I want to help you and need to tell you something important.

1st thing is that your husband is cheating on you with your best friend. 2nd in 61 days he will die from a car wreck.

My only question to you is do you want to get a check from my life insurance company when he dies?

Also, do you want to buy my book on how to kill your husband and make it look like a car wreck? :D

LOL.

I work (too much) with seniors. When I call them I just say I'm with Medicare. :goofy:

By the way, I can't take credit for this idea. I got it from Ramiz! He says it's perfectly legal.

Rick

............Now how can that be frick&*& legal. That's silly to be able to say you are from Medicare when you are not. Give it time, it will bite you in the A#@#@#.

These are good intros and most of them address the co name, agent name and the reason for calling.

I have been using:

Hi Bobby joe, My name is Cobia, I am with Ins Co name in City name. I am following up on your request for ins. information.
"shut up and sell"

But I will start using some of these other ideas, mix it up a bit.

I don think I could ever work up to using the book idea mentioned earlier...

Have any of you guys used the "email drip" method to make the online leads call you? Someone was pitching it to me and it sounds good in theory but I'm not sure how well it would actually work in practice.

Hello this is Joel with ABC Ins and I am responding to your Internet request in regards to auto insurance. We are a full service brokerage and the companies pay our fee. Our service to you is free. What is your current situation and how may I help you? ( now is the time to listen and take notes)

That is terrible...:SLEEP:

I am not at liberty to discuss the actual script, but Rob Liano has a great script for internet leads.
With that said, skip the intro about your company (tell them that later AFTER you find out what they are looking for). Assume they want insurance, take them through two or three options that show them the deductible level/or monthly premium, and ask them to take an app to get a firm rate back. Talk less about yourself and ask more questions about them, there will be plenty of time to tell them about yourself AFTER you close the deal.

I've spent a fortune on internet leads, so I think i'm qualified in letting you know what has worked for me.....I call the lead as soon as I receive it....May I speak with...., hello, my name is .....and I'm an independent insurance agent. I just received an email letting me know that you're shopping for price quotes on Medicare supplement coverage.....(or whatever it is you're offering). I'd like to mail out some information for you to look over....what do you currently have for coverage? Are you losing that coverage, ask, ask, ask....let them tell you what their situation is and what they're looking for.

Usually you'll get one or two respones....either, yes, I'm losing coverage and I need to find something else or you're the #*#*#ing 50th agent to call me, I'm not interested anymore...for the love of god would you people quit calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back