Best phone sales script in the world

I've spent a fortune on internet leads, so I think i'm qualified in letting you know what has worked for me.....I call the lead as soon as I receive it....May I speak with...., hello, my name is .....and I'm an independent insurance agent. I just received an email letting me know that you're shopping for price quotes on Medicare supplement coverage.....(or whatever it is you're offering). I'd like to mail out some information for you to look over....what do you currently have for coverage? Are you losing that coverage, ask, ask, ask....let them tell you what their situation is and what they're looking for.

Usually you'll get one or two respones....either, yes, I'm losing coverage and I need to find something else or you're the #*#*#ing 50th agent to call me, I'm not interested anymore...for the love of god would you people quit calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In most cases it's the latter.

(you're the #*#*#ing 50th agent to call me, I'm not interested anymore...for the love of god would you people quit calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
:laugh:

Last edited:
Have any of you guys used the "email drip" method to make the online leads call you? Someone was pitching it to me and it sounds good in theory but I'm not sure how well it would actually work in practice.

Ethan Selph, who is a top producer and one of the speakers they have at the Norvax University events, says he does very well using drip email with his list of leads along with using a dialer to call on the leads and he says he hasn't bought any new leads from Norvax since October, so continuing to drip on these people with emails and calls has been working for him. Another agent I know also has done quite well this past year combining drip email with a dialer and I was told they have not bought any leads in a year.

Ethan Selph, who is a top producer and one of the speakers they have at the Norvax University events, says he does very well using drip email with his list of leads along with using a dialer to call on the leads and he says he hasn't bought any new leads from Norvax since October, so continuing to drip on these people with emails and calls has been working for him. Another agent I know also has done quite well this past year combining drip email with a dialer and I was told they have not bought any leads in a year.

No kiddin teddy, I wish I knew where to find aged leads...

I used to work with a guy who did nothing but cold call out of the phone book. He would say, "Hey, prospect? You don't wanna buy any insurance today do ya?" He swore it worked.

When they said "no" was his response...

"I didn't think so. I will check again with you tomorrow" Click!

:laugh::twitchy::laugh:

Last edited:
Another good opening is "Hi, I'm a local agent from about 20 miles from you, I wanted to see if you still needed some help on your insurance request" When they say they've been called say "Oh god its a good thing I called, its not all those guys from florida and texas is it? They have a couple call centers they run like sweatshops, you gotta watch them too they'll never talk to you again after they sell a policy." That one is fun.

Back